TechSmith Camtasia Studio v8.6.0 Build 2054 + Crack [TechTools]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 25, 2015 by ThumperDCin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

TechSmith Camtasia Studio v8.6.0 Build 2054 + Crack [TechTools] (Size: 248.61 MB)
 TechSmith Camtasia Studio v8.6.0 Build 2054 + Crack [TechTools.NET].rar246.87 MB
 www.TechTools.NET - www.ThumperDC.COM.jpg1.74 MB
 www.TechTools.NET - www.ThumperDC.COM.txt74 bytes

Description

Visit us at: Tech Forum

Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.

Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, to even your most remote audience. Camtasia Studio helps you keep pace in a mobile world by making it easy to publish videos and MP3 files for iPod and other portable media players. Now your marketing message, screencast, lecture, or just-in-time training video can reach your audience practically anywhere – on the bus, in a coffee shop, or while they’re jogging. Camtasia Studio videos are simply designed to share.

+----------------+
| How to use |
+----------------+
1) Open _ReadMe.txt and read Instructions

TechTools / ThumperDC

Uploading torrents since 2007. 

Support topic: http://techtools.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Come check out our Site
We have instant-chat, forums, request section, account registration, over 82,000 users, we also do software, music, movies, E-Books, just about everything!

Please Follow us on Facebook and Google+. Thank you!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
248.61 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

worked fine on W10.
1 - Instaled using the name "ThumperDC" and the key "KC2AC-ADZAM-CSWAW-NF6XZ-N56F8"
2 - Found the RegInfo.ini file and changed it as stated in the readme.txt inside the torrent.
3 - Disconnected from the internet.
4 - Executed Camtasia (an error because of not being able to connect to servers appeared)
5 - Closed camtasia
6 - Configured Firewall to not allow Camtasia to communicate.
7 - All done you may now use Camtasia even when connected to the internet.

Thanks for the great torrent
Thanks Working Windows 10
nice
window 8.1 work perfectly
follow instruction.
I have followed instructions 5 times. When it can't call home it automatically reverts to 30 day trial on the second time I open the program. So keeping it from calling home is not working. I am unclear on how to fix this as I have had no other problems except that.
I am now having the program revert to free trial when no connection can be made to validate. Anybody else getting this as well? Did I make a misstep some how even though it was working fine for a week?
Works perfectly. Thanks.
And thanks to @anonymous for further instructions.