Telemann - Suites in A minor - C major - Collegium aureum

seeders: 0
leechers: 6
Added on December 5, 2015 by Avidein Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Telemann - Suites in A minor - C major - Collegium aureum (Size: 247.41 MB)
 cover - Telemann - Suites in D major and A minor (French Harmonia Mundi, 1962).jpg872.76 KB
 Information - Telemann - Suites in D major and A minor - Collegium aureum.rtf3.42 KB
 label - Telemann - Suite in A minor.jpg295.41 KB
 notes - Telemann - Suites in D major and A minor.jpg2.51 MB
 01 Telemann - Suite in A minor - Ouverture.flac38.41 MB
 02 Telemann - Suite in A minor - Les Plaisirs.flac12.74 MB
 03 Telemann - Suite in A minor - Air à l'Italien.flac29.88 MB
 04 Telemann - Suite in A minor - Menuet I & II.flac19.22 MB
 05 Telemann - Suite in A minor - Réjouissance.flac8.59 MB
 06 Telemann - Suite in A minor - Passapied I & II.flac7.72 MB
 07 Telemann - Suite in A minor - Polonaise.flac16.06 MB
 01 Telemann - Suite in D major - Ouverture.flac30.72 MB
 02 Telemann - Suite in D major - La Trompette.flac7.89 MB
 03 Telemann - Suite in D major - Sarabande.flac16.49 MB
 04 Telemann - Suite in D major - Rondeau.flac7.36 MB
 05 Telemann - Suite in D major - Bourée.flac11.45 MB
 06 Telemann - Suite in D major - Courante et Double.flac18.84 MB
 07 Telemann - Suite in D major - Gigue.flac18.39 MB

Description

Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767)

Suite in D major for Viola da gamba,
String Orchestra and Basso continuo

Suite in A minor for Recorder, String
Orchestra and Basso continuo

Johannes Koch, Viola da gamba
Hans-Martin Linde, Recorder
Collegeum aureum
Rolf Reinhardt

(Harmonia Mundi, 1962)

Note 1:

The later cover for this LP was judged to be of such low quality (in every sense) that I didn't consider it worth the time to scan. Instead, a scan of the cover of the original French edition of this LP - which is a lot more aesthetic than the later cover - is included.

Note 2:

Seven different versions of this transfer were made before the decision was made to use a version which employs a stylus of my own fabrication (right: this means one can't go out and buy this stylus because there is only one of them). The making of multiple versions and comparing them is a normal precedure for me (but it's not my only procedure; I have a lot of them which change constantly). Therefore, when I'm forced to remove my uploads (see Note 3), this also helps me because then I'm free to make new versions of what I've done before.

I'm firmly opposed to any idea of a "final product". If art is about anything, it's concerned with movement, change and development. Anything which stops moving, changing and developing is no longer living. This is one of the central premises of what I'm doing with my transfers and restorations. In this, I share a key conviction from the great painter and teacher Hans Hofmann (1880-1966), who wrote: "Life does not exist without movement and movement does not exist without life. Movement is the expression of life. All movements are of a spatial nature. The continuation of movement throughout space is rhythm. Thereby rhythm is the expression of life in space."

Movement in visual space is the equivalent of the movement in temporal space which occurs in music. What I find interesting about what I'm doing is that I'm able to enter both dimensions simultaneously: the spatial / visual and the temporal / musical. Naturally, a lot more could be said here - but this is only what the title says: a note.

Note 3:

I've just removed 18 torrents which were not being seeded by anyone but me. In the coming time, however, ALL torrents in my uploads which are not being seeded by anyone but me will be removed. This will take some time though because the amount which will be taken out will comprise MOST of my torrents.

I'm a generally nice person and allow my uploads to remain as long as possible - AND I leave my computer on as much as possible so that people can download recordings which have stopped being seeded by those who originally downloaded them. But I have only so much storage space in my computer - and so uploads which are not being seeded by anyone but me have to go eventually.

LP transfer of above material. Includes
cover, label and notes (German & English).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
247.41 MB
seeders:0
leechers:6
Telemann - Suites in A minor - C major - Collegium aureum