Tell My Dad- A Mystery Novel Inspired by True Events by Ram Muthiah [steve-kon]

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on June 29, 2016 by steve-konin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Tell My Dad- A Mystery Novel Inspired by True Events by Ram Muthiah [steve-kon] (Size: 806.26 KB)
 metadata.opf1.3 KB
 Cover.jpg105.55 KB
 Tell My Dad_ A Mystery Novel In - Ram Muthiah.epub293.91 KB
 Tell My Dad_ A Mystery Novel In - Ram Muthiah.azw3405.5 KB

Description

One man’s crusade to protect the children

"Stay away" -- Those are the two words written on the forehead of every pedophile murdered in San Francisco Bay Area.

Joshua Theaker is tasked with finding the killer whose killing methods involve strange weapons. Theaker and local law enforcement find it hard to agree on where the trail goes while local FBI is distracted by child kidnappings. For Theaker, there is a pattern among the victims. But just when Theaker thinks he is getting closer to the killer, he strikes again. And again.

"Readers won't expect what happens next, which is one of the specialties of Tell My Dad: it takes a murder mystery and twists its scenes so that what is seemingly inevitable becomes a big surprise... mystery packed with satisfying scenes and many a surprise to keep even seasoned thriller readers engrossed to the last page." - D. Donovan, Senior Reviewer, Midwest Book Review

"It’s hard not to root for a protagonist ridding the world of scum, even if he’s a merciless killer." - Kirkus Review

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
806.26 KB
seeders:5
leechers:4
Tell My Dad- A Mystery Novel Inspired by True Events by Ram Muthiah [steve-kon]