Temple Run 2 v1.10 [MODDED] {Unlimited coins & gems} by [Arup477]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 12, 2014 by Arup477in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Temple Run 2 v1.10 [MODDED] {Unlimited coins & gems} by [Arup477] (Size: 49.49 MB)
 Temple Run 2 v1.10 (Unmodded) by [Arup477].apk45.8 MB
 Temple Run 2 Cheats by [Arup477].apk3.68 MB
 How to hack.docx12.52 KB

Description

This is the latest version of temple run 2 game.please note that this is a unmod apk but with the cheat tool provided here you can do some magic.You does not require any ROOT PERMISSIONS.Follow the instructions properly below before you start hack:-

Instructions:-

[1] Copy the two apk in your device.
[2] Install Temple Run 2 apk.
[3] Launch the game.Finish the first tutorial & get some coins.When your coin value reaches more than 1000 just simply die & quit the game completely by pressing the home key of your device.
[4] Install the cheat apk.Open it .Press hack button.Then again press hack button.Now you are done.
[5] Now launch temple run 2 game & see the magic.
[6] Now you will get 999,999,999 coins & 999,999,999 diamonds.Also the first four charactars of this game will be unlocked.
[7] Then you can upgrade power ups,enhance abilities & unlock more chractars.
See more from the docx/document file given with this torrent.
This cheat tool will works with all the previous versions & future upcoming versions of Temple Run 2 game.So guys NO ROOT or using GAME KILLER/GAME CIH/GAME GURDIAN or no need to install any modded version of temple run 2 apk from now & also in future coming days. Just keep updated with the latest versions of Temple Run 2 game & Enjoy your hack made by Yourself.
This torrent is fully checked with my Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500.Please send me your feedback.Enjoyyyyyy.....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
49.49 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Temple Run 2 v1.10 [MODDED] {Unlimited coins & gems} by [Arup477]