Terminator Genisys Fanedit

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on October 21, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Terminator Genisys Fanedit (Size: 1.93 GB)
 Terminator Genisys fanedit.mp41.93 GB

Description

Terminator Genisys. Crap. Movies are not the same anymore.

Being a huge terminator fan, I knew i had to watch this movie

It was a matter of time. (See what I did there?)

Terminator sequels, they had to happen.

Hollywood is now Bollywood. No really. Just look at this movie. Hollywood took action and made it a household item in terms of film content. Bollywood took action and gave it steroids injected with genetically modified storylines. Now Hollywood has decided to one up Bollywood for some reason.

The reason is money.

There is more money to be made overseas.

Plus movies are being made with the same quality of say, a factory wrench. They are churning them out every year so as they can make more coin. The ones at the top don't care how to make the money, just as long as it keeps flowing.

This to them is just like a "Big Wrench" kinda thing.

See what you did Michel Camino? Now the control of the movie is in the hands of the suits. This is what happens. This is the result.

See what you did Michel Bay? Sure you made some coin, but at the expense of less quality of films being made.

Movies are made with a formula instead of interesting and engaging plot lines.

Could be that the public has lowered it's standards in regard to the material that gets consumed.

Back to this flick.

Anyone could have predicted this even years ago even when Arnold took office abandoning his movie career. We all knew that in the future, before his popularity run out, before he got too old, there would be this movie.

And here it is.

To be fair, the timeline plot is not bad. It's the way everything is presented that takes away the good ole feeling of a "terminator" flick. And when I say that, I am referring to the only 2 good terminator movies made. The first 2.

This movie might as well be called "cliffhanger plot line in a sci fi setting starring Arnold" and people will still go to see it. I mean really, is there a better movie to go see right now than "cliffhanger plot line in a sci fi setting starring Arnold"? Probably not. :(

Anyway, if every scene is a cliffhanger complete with an extra plot line thrown in just for that one action scene, then there is no time for the slow buildup to the climax. In fact, there is nothing but climax scenes really.

It's too bad this movie will be compared to the first 2 awesome flicks.

If not for those extra "details" that get explained in the dialog, the seriousness of the story would not get upstaged so hard. It gets so bad that the explosions and destruction become a character in itself.

I just want a good serious Terminator flick.

That being said, here is Terminator Genisys all serious and grown up slightly.

- Broke my first rule for fan edits on this movie. I used some outside material. The movie now ties in with Terminator Salvation.
- Inserted scenes from the first movie. Specifically the old man in the garbage truck and the dudes at the telescope.
- No more "theoretically" or references to the word.
- Cleaned up some audio glitches.
- Inserted some more scenes into helicopter chase to make it more digestible.
- Fixed one of the Conner monologs so you can't tell its been edited.
- Removed a scene with Sarah's wordless expression in the back of the Armored truck with Arnie.
- No more "funny" lines from the Terminator.
- Less "over the top" or "Bollywood" action.
- Less "Hollywood flash" so to speak.
- No dialog that has nothing to do with the story. "Manned" up the dialog.

I is hope you enjoy!

Please remember to own a copy before you download!

If you like this re-edit, can I humbly ask you to seed? Thank you!

720p ltrbx
1hr 56 min

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.93 GB
seeders:1
leechers:4
Terminator Genisys Fanedit

Trailer