Terraria v1.3.0.7 (GOG)

seeders: 22
leechers: 8
Added on July 25, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Terraria v1.3.0.7 (GOG) (Size: 131.18 MB)
 Readme.txt1.02 KB
 setup_terraria_2.6.0.8.exe131.18 MB

Description

Install instructions:1. Run "setup_terraria_2.6.0.8"2. PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS GAME! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Change log:The 1.3.0.7 release is an open beta test of the Mac and Linux versions of Terraria. It contains no game content changes, only modifications to the game engine for compatibility with Mac and Linux systems. As such, this release has no formal changelog.1.3.0.7 is an optional update that is still in development, requiring players to opt in before it will be installed. The beta is distributed through Steam's beta functionality; as such, only Steam copies of Terraria may opt into the 1.3.0.7 beta[2]. Mac and Linux users who choose to enter this open testing phase are asked to join the Open Beta Testing Feedback Group on the forums to provide feedback and bug reports.While 1.3.0.7 was released early due to the lack of sensitive "spoiler" content in its prerelease, open betas are not expected to become standard for testing of future updates.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
131.18 MB
seeders:22
leechers:8
Terraria v1.3.0.7 (GOG)

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks pal! But I´ll pass on this, because it is a beta for mac mostly, thanks anyway and I´ll be looking forward to your future gog uploads my friend! Including (of course) future versions of Terraria ;)
This is Beta only for Mac and Linux, for windows is a stable release. Most of the servers are currenly in 1.3.0.7 you need this version to play with.