Terri Douglas: 11 Novels (Chic-Lit/RomCom) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on November 3, 2014 by Barbie1710in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Terri Douglas: 11 Novels (Chic-Lit/RomCom) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Size: 6.93 MB)
 39 Weeks - Terri Douglas.epub332.84 KB
 39 Weeks - Terri Douglas.jpg57.73 KB
 39 Weeks - Terri Douglas.mobi461.44 KB
 39 Weeks - Terri Douglas.opf2.8 KB
 Brain Fog - Terri Douglas.epub154.59 KB
 Brain Fog - Terri Douglas.jpg67.39 KB
 Brain Fog - Terri Douglas.mobi219.86 KB
 Brain Fog - Terri Douglas.opf2.41 KB
 Gas-Bag - Terri Douglas.epub205.54 KB
 Gas-Bag - Terri Douglas.jpg67.95 KB
 Gas-Bag - Terri Douglas.mobi298.12 KB
 Gas-Bag - Terri Douglas.opf3.38 KB
 GAS-BAG in Peril - Terri Douglas.epub213.28 KB
 GAS-BAG in Peril - Terri Douglas.jpg71.17 KB
 GAS-BAG in Peril - Terri Douglas.mobi298.81 KB
 GAS-BAG in Peril - Terri Douglas.opf3.3 KB
 GAS-BAG Salvation - Terri Douglas.epub227.37 KB
 GAS-BAG Salvation - Terri Douglas.jpg89.49 KB
 GAS-BAG Salvation - Terri Douglas.mobi323.25 KB
 GAS-BAG Salvation - Terri Douglas.opf3.21 KB
 Helly and Ron - Terri Douglas.epub247.77 KB
 Helly and Ron - Terri Douglas.jpg66.99 KB
 Helly and Ron - Terri Douglas.mobi365.59 KB
 Helly and Ron - Terri Douglas.opf2.49 KB
 Rainie Angel - Terri Douglas.epub193.32 KB
 Rainie Angel - Terri Douglas.jpg70.59 KB
 Rainie Angel - Terri Douglas.mobi272.71 KB
 Rainie Angel - Terri Douglas.opf2.39 KB
 Ro & Peas - Terri Douglas.epub183.71 KB
 Ro & Peas - Terri Douglas.jpg115.19 KB
 Ro & Peas - Terri Douglas.mobi243.09 KB
 Ro & Peas - Terri Douglas.opf2.63 KB
 Dream Life I Never Had, The - Terri Douglas.epub288.78 KB
 Dream Life I Never Had, The - Terri Douglas.jpg76.95 KB
 Dream Life I Never Had, The - Terri Douglas.mobi400.71 KB
 Dream Life I Never Had, The - Terri Douglas.opf2.89 KB
 I Do' Arrangement, The - Terri Douglas.epub238.29 KB
 I Do' Arrangement, The - Terri Douglas.jpg74.82 KB
 I Do' Arrangement, The - Terri Douglas.mobi340.11 KB
 I Do' Arrangement, The - Terri Douglas.opf2.99 KB
 Without My L C B - Terri Douglas.epub297.24 KB
 Without My L C B - Terri Douglas.jpg66.75 KB
 Without My L C B - Terri Douglas.mobi438.8 KB
 Without My L C B - Terri Douglas.opf2.34 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

39 Weeks

To her utter dismay Judy discovers she is pregnant. She knows it’s the end of everything, sex, sleep, going out, and generally having a life. The father was a one night Bacardi induced mistake who’s now long gone, thank goodness.
She struggles with prenatal check-up’s and scans and copes with her first craving and leaky boobs, not to mention her ever increasing waistline, and say’s goodbye to size 10 dresses and pretty underwear, although who’s going to be seeing her in her underwear ever again pretty or not she has no idea, and resigns herself to ‘fat clothes’. All Judy wants is to not be pregnant and to be able to get on with her self-imposed never having another relationship life. ‘I mean who needs some bloke telling you how to do everything, or anything, while they consistently bollocks things up.’
Then to add to her quandary, on a last fling night out before the bump gets too noticeably big, she meets the gorgeous Rob who could have been her ‘The One’ if only she wasn’t pregnant.

Brain Fog
The story of one man’s misguided attempt to understand women.

What happens when your first crush walks back into your life after fourteen years? Alan is about to find out.

At thirteen and a half Alan Coughtree is a dork, scruffy, spotty and with a bad haircut. Enter Kathryn, beautiful, long blonde hair, blue eyes, the whole package, leaving Alan dumbstruck and suffering the pangs of his first crush.

Fourteen years later an older and wiser Alan meets Kathryn again, only to discover he’s suffering the same first crush pangs all over again. He might be older and he’s certainly not the scruffy, spotty, dork he used to be, but is he really any wiser?

Gas-Bag
Not all women are created equal; some have the power of magic.
If only it were possible to cast a spell for whatever you wanted, instant cooked meals, new shoes, chocolate cake, or revenge on your boss. This then is the wry tongue-in-cheek humorous tale of the modern-day witches of the GAS-BAG.
For nearly twenty years the current members of GAS-BAG have waited, some more patiently than others, for the event of a new members coming of age and now finally their long wait is over and Aryana Flaxforth is in for the birthday surprise of her life. This is no boring W I, no jam and Jerusalem, nor a female masons society with odd handshakes although to the uninitiated it might seem so. No this is the GAS-BAG where magic and miscast spells are more the order of the day.
Will Aryana be worthy of the honour? Her mother Alison will go to almost any lengths to ensure that she is, and Alveda her grand-mother is certain Aryana is more than worthy and will be a powerful witch.
The Grand Hag Lynn, leader of the GAS-BAG council, is hoping the Welcoming Ceremony will go off without a hitch as any failure at this important event will reflect badly on her.
And then there’s Violet who covets Lynn’s high position and sees Aryana as a threat to her ambitions, so with the help of the disreputable Toadscum sisters stops at nothing to try and discredit the Flaxforths, and along with it Lynn.

The first of a three book saga.

GAS-BAG in Peril
Not all women are created equal; some have the power of magic. (The second part of the GAS-BAG trilogy.)
A wry tongue-in-cheek humorous tale of modern-day witches in the fraternity of GAS-BAG where magic and miscast spells are an everyday occurrence. Like women everywhere the sisters of the GAS-BAG come in all varieties, good, bad, clever, not so clever, and while several of them are crafty a small handful are just downright evil.
The Grand Hag Lynn is worried that Alveda Flaxforth, somewhat of a loose cannon and the newest member of the GAS-BAG council, will somehow disgrace them all. Alveda is anxious that her daughter Alison is so determined to send her own daughter Aryana to university when Aryana is equally determined not to go.
Aryana, in love with Shane and he with her, is worried that her mother will find out she and Shane have become rather more to each other than just good friends.
Meanwhile unknown to them all Violet, after being stripped of her powers, is forced to move back to her dilapidated family home and dreams of exacting revenge on those responsible.
The Toadscum sisters on the other hand are far too busy enjoying themselves to worry about anything more than who they fancy enough to become their next unwitting victims.
But everything is about to change and the world of GAS-BAG will find itself in dire peril.

GAS-BAG Salvation
Not all women are created equal; some have the power of magic. (The final part of the GAS-BAG trilogy.)
A humorous tongue-in-cheek story of the magic and mayhem of the modern-day witches of the GAS-BAG.
When Violet Wintervane takes over and dismisses the council, GAS-BAG must fight back to save their ancient traditions and way of life; but trying to defeat a powerful witch like Violet is a daunting task and could be dangerous.
What will life for the one hundred and fifty or so members be like without their council? The Grand Hag Lynn Strank has disappeared and seems to have abandoned them all to their fate, and it is Alveda Flaxforth while coping with a houseful of guests who must try to organise a rebellion.
For Violet the dismissal of the council is only the beginning. She has greater ambitions even than the current high position she has stolen from Lynn and will use any means to achieve them. The Toadscum sisters are enjoying the new found authority they have over their fellow witches, but working for Violet definitely has its down side not least of which is the lack of opportunity to indulge their nymphomaniac passions.
Will Alveda and Co succeed in defeating Violet? Only courage, cunning and time will tell if the GAS-BAG witches can triumph.

Helly and Ron
When four year old Helen Granger starts school she and Ronnie Blackwell hate each other on sight, but by the time Helen is twelve and going to the local grammar school Ron begins to see her in a different light. So begins a love story that spans a lifetime.

Years later they meet again at Ron’s sister Linda’s funeral. It’s an awkward situation given their history and one that Helen would have preferred to avoid, but Linda had been her best friend since that first day at school together, so whether Ron is going to be there or not she has no choice but to say goodbye to her friend.

Life doesn’t always work out the way you want it to, but sometimes if you’re very lucky you get a second chance, and this is Helly and Ron’s.

Rainie Angel
Rainie had always been a bit of a rebel and since becoming a novice angel nothing much had changed, well not in the rebel stakes at least, and now against all the rules she has been given the chance to go back and help her daughter. But going back has its risks and being an angel in training is hard, a lot harder than you’d think especially when it’s your first assignment and a level two assignment at that. Rainie is confident it’ll be easy but her mentor Jonathan has his doubts about her possible angel skills, not the least of which is his concern for her casual ‘I’ll just wing it’ attitude.

Ro & Peas
After her mum dies Margaret has the sad but inevitable task of sorting through her mum’s belongings. In amongst a lifetime’s memorabilia she comes across an old postcard of the clock tower in Skegness bearing a cryptic message and begins a journey of discovery as she uncovers a side to her mother she never knew.
The bitter-sweet story of a childhood friendship that would shape the destiny and lives of two little girls forever. Ro and Peas live next door to each other and from their very first meeting at the age of two are best friends. Through good times and bad and into their teens their friendship persists until life intervenes and they decide not to see each other again.
It becomes almost an obsession for Margaret to find out as much as she can about this enigmatic puzzle, and after hearing about some of their ‘mad’ escapades as Ro and Peas were growing up and all they’d been through together, exactly what it was that happened to make everything change.

The Dream Life I Never Had
On her thirty-first birthday Sophie reluctantly resigns herself to accepting that the eagerly anticipated dream life she’d begun planning when she was fifteen was on virtually every level a bit of a failure.
‘True I’m still married to Martin although maybe not quite as blissfully as I’d envisaged’ she thought to herself. ‘And true we have two of the three children we’d planned on having but after experiencing the joys of motherhood twice number three was relegated to the ‘I don’t think so’ category. But as for all the other jigsaw pieces of my dream life by the time I was thirty? . . . Well they’ve got lost somewhere and the picture wasn’t looking at all like the one on the box’.
‘Quite why so many people’s life dreams have to be achieved by the time they’re thirty I’m not entirely sure’ she reflected. ‘But thirty does seem to be the success or failure timeline marker that you set for yourself, and today’ she grudgingly admitted ‘I’ve officially passed my marker. Game over and no bonus lives earned.’

The 'I Do' Arrangement
Like a lot of girls Ellen had thought about getting married. Well that is she’d thought about what it would be like to fall in love and to have someone fall in love with her, and sometimes she’d thought about the hoped for wedding day itself. But the wedding day Ellen had dreamed of was turning out to be nothing like the real thing now that it was finally happening.
In all her girlish day-dreams things had never been on quite the grand scale today was promising to be, she’d always imagined a simple low key affair or even a registry office do. It was true that the real thing now it was here looked picture perfect, but that being said today wasn’t quite the hearts and flowers situation it appeared to be.
In all Ellen’s imagining of wedded bliss naturally there had been a groom, but his face had always been a bit of a mystery. Now that face was all too real and not a face she would ever have imagined as being that of her prospective husband. Who would have thought her mystery groom would turn out to be Laurie? Only a short three months ago she would have roared with laughter at the very idea, in fact that’s exactly what she did do . . . at first.

Without My L C B
When Susan finds out the lying cheating bastard also known as her husband is having yet another affair with yet another bimbo, she knows this is one affair too many and must do something about it.
After a phone call from the errant Richard, or Dick as she prefers to call him much to his annoyance, with a not very convincing excuse to stay out all night Susan determines enough is enough, she’s reached the end of her Dick tether and he’s got to go. With the support and help of her best friends Marie and Barbara, she packs his bags and waits for him to get back from his illicit tryst with the panting Dee Dee to drop her bombshell. But will she survive without her LCB?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.93 MB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Terri Douglas: 11 Novels (Chic-Lit/RomCom) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710