Terry Brooks - Star Wars, Episode I; The Phantom Menace (Star Wars; Novelizations #1) (epub)

seeders: 6
leechers: 5
Added on December 9, 2015 by Stuffytick9in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Terry Brooks - Star Wars, Episode I; The Phantom Menace (Star Wars; Novelizations #1) (epub) (Size: 2.1 MB)
 Cover.jpg30.57 KB
 Terry Brooks - Star Wars, Episode I; The Phantom Menace (Star Wars; Novelizations #1).epub2.07 MB

Description

EVERY SAGA HAS A BEGINNING. . . In barren desert lands and seedy spaceports. . . in vast underwater cities and in the blackest depths of space. . . unfolds a tale of good and evil, of myth and magic, of innocence and power. At last the saga that captured the imagination of millions turns back in time to reveal its cloaked origins - the start of a legend - the story of STAR WARS. Based on the screenplay by George Lucas, this novel by the master storyteller Terry Brooks probes the depths of one of the greatest tales of our time, providing rich detail and insight into the minds and motives of the characters - and shedding bold new light on Lucas's brilliant creation.

ISBN13: 9780099409960

Genre: Science Fiction

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.1 MB
seeders:6
leechers:5
Terry Brooks - Star Wars, Episode I; The Phantom Menace (Star Wars; Novelizations #1) (epub)