Terry Maggert - Banshee - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 3, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Terry Maggert - Banshee - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 392.58 KB)
 Terry Maggert - Banshee.epub392.58 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

March 7th 2015 - English - Fantasy/Dystopia -EPub

Cities Fall. Dragons Rise. War Begins.
The war for earth began in Hell. First came the earthquakes. Then came the floods. Finally, from the darkened mines, caves and pits, the creatures of our nightmares boiled forth to sweep across the planet in a wave of death.
Mankind, on the run and unprepared, is not alone. We have dragons.
Emerging from their slumber, giant dragons select riders to go to war. Their forces strike back at the legions of demons that attack on the night of every new moon. The Killing Moon, as it becomes known, is the proving ground for warriors of skill and heart. Among the riders is Saavin, a brave young woman from the shattered remains of Texas. Her dragon, Banshee, is swift and fearless, but they will need help to fight a trio of monstrous creatures that Hell is using to take cities one by one.
With the help of French Heavener, a warrior of noble intent, Banshee and Saavin will launch a desperate defense of New Madrid, the last city standing. But first, they’ll have to go into the very cave where demons bide their time until the sun fades and the moon is black.
The hope of mankind rests on dragon’s wings and the bravery of Saavin and French.
They have the guts. They have the guns.
They have dragons.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
392.58 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Terry Maggert - Banshee - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub