Test Success: Test-Taking Techniques for Beginning Nursing Students, 6E (2012) [PDF][UnitedVRG]

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on November 19, 2014 by ange_gardienin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Test Success: Test-Taking Techniques for Beginning Nursing Students, 6E (2012) [PDF][UnitedVRG] (Size: 8.15 MB)
 Test Success - Test-Taking Techniques for Beginning Nursing Students, 6E (2012) [PDF][UnitedVRG].pdf8.15 MB

Description

Test Success: Test-Taking Techniques for Beginning Nursing Students, 6E

by Patricia M. Nugent RN EdD (Author), Barbara A. Vitale RN MA (Author)

True PDF, Bookmarked and Indexed

ISBN-13: 978-0803628182 | ISBN-10: 0803628188 | Edition: 6 th | October 18, 2011

The road to nursing success begins here!

- A complete review of core concepts.
- More than 800 questions (Alternate format, too!)
- Test-taking hints and rationales for correct and incorrect answers.

Over 800 practice questions in the text and on the BONUS CD-ROM introduce beginning nursing students to a variety of testing formats they’ll encounter throughout their nursing education and on the NCLEX® exam.

An easy-to-follow format organizes information into 14 content areas. Invaluable coverage enhances critical thinking, time management, and effective study habits through proven techniques, improving classroom performance and test-taking.

Thoroughly updated and revised, the 6th Edition provides more alternate-item-format questions reflecting the latest NCLEX-RN® test plan as well as a wealth of test-taking tips to reduce anxiety and build confidence for Test Success!

"The Success books are absolutely essential to my study regime. I literally need one like I need coffee in the morning to pass an exam!"—Taryn Van Rensburg, Student Nurse at Naugatuck Valley Community College, CT

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.15 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Test Success: Test-Taking Techniques for Beginning Nursing Students, 6E (2012) [PDF][UnitedVRG]

All Comments

thank you for the upload.....