Textbook of Anatomy Vol II- Abdomen, 2E- Singh [PDF] [StormRG]

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on August 6, 2014 by 0xmovvain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Textbook of Anatomy Vol II- Abdomen, 2E- Singh [PDF] [StormRG] (Size: 45.26 MB)
 Cover.jpg172.03 KB
 Textbook of Anatomy Abdomen and Lower Limb - Singh, Vishram.pdf45.09 MB

Description

Author: Vishram Singh
Publisher: Elsevier India; 2nd Revised edition edition (September 9, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 8131237281
ISBN-13: 978-8131237281
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Foxit, Nitro, Adobe Digital Editions

Note: This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media,website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.

Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download,as comments on torrents are easy to miss. Please allow a couple seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D

Cover from actual book file

PREFACE

It is with great pleasure that I express my gratitude to all students and teachers who appreciated, used, and recommended the
first edition of this book. It is because of their support that the book was reprinted three times since its first publication in
The huge success of this book reflects appeal of its clear, unclustered presentation of the anatomical text supplemented by
perfect simple line diagrams, which could be easily drawn bystudents in the exam and clinical correlations providing the
anatomical, embryological, and genetic basis of clinical conditions seen in day-to-day life in clinical practice.
Based on a large number of suggestions from students and fellow academicians, the text has been extensively revised. Many
new line diagrams and halftone figures have been added and earlier diagrams have been updated.
I greatly appreciate the constructive suggestions that I received from past and present students and colleagues for
improvement of the content of this book. I do not claim to absolute originality of the text and figures other than the new mode
of presentation and expression.
Once again, I whole heartedly thank students, teachers, and fellow anatomists for inspiring me to carry out the revision.
I sincerely hope that they will find this edition more interesting and useful than the previous one. I would highly appreciate
comments and suggestions from students and teachers for further improvement of this book.
“To learn from previous experience and change
accordingly, makes you a successful man.”

Vishram Singh

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
45.26 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Textbook of Anatomy Vol II- Abdomen, 2E- Singh [PDF] [StormRG]