The adventures of Oloorin and Co 2

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on January 30, 2014 by ThE.KinG.Alexin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The adventures of Oloorin and Co 2 (Size: 3.14 MB)
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume IV.mobi401.48 KB
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume V.mobi384.79 KB
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume II.mobi373.22 KB
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume I.mobi370.05 KB
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume III.mobi319.97 KB
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume II.pdf309.72 KB
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume IV.pdf272.82 KB
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume V.pdf272.04 KB
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume I.pdf268.57 KB
 The adventures of Oloorin and Co Volume III.pdf243.79 KB

Description

Type : pdf & mobi
Size : 3.14 MB

I have re-uploaded my torrent of the Oloorin books, since I forgot a few tags which were probably important n stuff. This torrent contains all the books released so far (Both kindle and PDF versions) in the series 'The Adventures of Oloorin and Co'. They are basically a Dungeons & Dragons fan fiction, following Oloorin and his friends as they wander the lands in search of adventure, treasure and fame.

Being the author of the books, I chose to upload these here in hopes of reaching a wider audience. This series is the first series I have written, I myself see it as no masterpiece but acceptable enough for the first few books I have written. They are not the first ever book I have written, but the first ever books I have published (via Amazon kindle publishing). The important thing is that I tried to write as good as I could.

If any of you pirate folk like my books, feel free to purchase one. They are currently available as ebooks (2.99$) or printed books (9.99$ + shipment). Its easy to find my books on Amazon, just search for their names or my author name (Mikael B Lind).

Would also love any feedback, both in the form of reviews and comments. Regardless, I hope you all enjoy my books and that they are worth reading.

May the Emprah be with you
Mikael B Lind

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.14 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1