the alan parsons project i robot 1977 mfsl vinyl flac HMV

seeders: 0
leechers: 9
Added on January 17, 2016 by hawkwyndin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

the alan parsons project i robot 1977 mfsl vinyl flac HMV (Size: 856.03 MB)
 a1.i.robot.flac121.75 MB
 a2.i.wouldn't.want.to.be.like.you.flac73.74 MB
 a3.some.other.time.flac85.68 MB
 a4.breakdown.flac82.48 MB
 a5.don't.let.it.show.flac89.25 MB
 b1.the.voice.flac115.49 MB
 b2.nucleus.flac71.75 MB
 b3.day.after.day.(the.show.must.go.on).flac81.53 MB
 b4.total.eclipse.flac58.84 MB
 b5.genesis.ch.1.v.32.flac75.45 MB
 HMV.jpg71.46 KB

Description

I Robot is the second album by progressive rock band The Alan Parsons Project, engineered by Alan Parsons and Eric Woolfson in 1977. It was released by Arista Records in 1977 and re-released on CD in 1984 and 2007.

I Robot is an art rock album that draws conceptually on author Isaac Asimov's science fiction Robot trilogy, exploring philosophical themes regarding artificial intelligence

I Robot has been reissued multiple times in various formats since its initial release on vinyl, including numerous audiophile releases.

Besides the 8 track, vinyl and compact cassette releases, Arista also released the original aluminium CD along with the rest of the Project albums, up to that time. Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL) released the album on standard vinyl (MFSL 1-084), UHQR vinyl (MFQR 1-084), and on aluminium CD (MFCD-1-804). Classic Records has released the album in analogue form on 180 Gram Vinyl, as well as digitally on HDAD (24bit/192 kHz & 24bit/96 kHz DVD-Audio).

JVC released the album as a K2 edition, with Ammonia Avenue and Eye in the Sky.

In 2007, as part of a larger campaign, Sony released a remastered version along with bonus tracks on CD. It was later released in Japan as an SHM-CD, with the same mastering.

The album was re-released as a Legacy edition in 2013 on CD, with an extra disc with unreleased bonus tracks, mastered by Dave Donelly. There was also a vinyl edition with the same mastering launched one month later.

This torrent contains the MFSL release in FLAC format. It is best listened to with headphones, and your beverage of choice.

Caution - this release has been known to cause extreme joy and euphoric episodes.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
856.03 MB
seeders:0
leechers:9
the alan parsons project i robot 1977 mfsl vinyl flac HMV