The Allman Brothers - 1971- Boston Common (@FLAC)

seeders: 16
leechers: 4
Added on July 10, 2016 by thehatsterin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Allman Brothers - 1971- Boston Common (@FLAC) (Size: 457.1 MB)
 Cover.jpg99.71 KB
 Tuning [Live].flac8.13 MB
 Don't Keep Me Wondering [Live].flac25.12 MB
 Trouble No More [Live].flac28.3 MB
 Statesboro Blues [Live].flac28.41 MB
 Hoochie Coochie Man [Live].flac34.51 MB
 In Memory of Elizabeth Reed [Live].flac72.8 MB
 Whipping Post [Live].flac108 MB
 You Don't Love Me [Live].flac151.72 MB

Description

Boston Common 8/17/71, the fifth album issued by the Allman Brothers Band Recording Company, returns to the Duane Allman-led outfit in a moment of triumph. The group's outdoor appearance in Boston occurred six weeks after the release of their breakthrough album, At Fillmore East, and ten weeks before Allman's death. The song selection doesn't just repeat the tunes from the Fillmore East disc, the band opting instead for a few songs not heard on it, "Trouble No More" (from the 1969 debut album The Allman Brothers Band) and "Don't Keep Me Wondering" and "Hoochie Coochie Man" (from the 1970 second album Idlewild South), the last as usual boasting a raucous vocal by Oakley. The standout performance is "You Don't Love Me" (introduced on At Fillmore East), which stretches to 26 minutes and includes some powerful and unusually driving guitar soloing by Allman. Annotator John Lynskey documents the warm appreciation accorded the southern Allmans in Boston throughout their career, a good example of their ability to transcend their regional base to become a nationally successful act. This is an album for the faithful, and it will not disappoint them.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
457.1 MB
seeders:16
leechers:4
The Allman Brothers - 1971- Boston Common (@FLAC)