The Amazing Book of Useless Information: More Things You Didn't Need to Know But Are About to Find Out.epub + mobi

seeders: 128
leechers: 10
Added on September 22, 2014 by erapidtubein Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

The Amazing Book of Useless Information: More Things You Didn't Need to Know But Are About to Find Out.epub + mobi (Size: 1.41 MB)
 the.am.bo.of.us.in.epub764.68 KB
 the.am.bo.of.us.in.mobi676.29 KB

Description

The Amazing Book of Useless Information: More Things You Didn't Need to Know But Are About to Find Out

To Read This file in PC. Install this software.

Torrent: EPUB File Reader

From the creators of the #1 New York Times/I bestseller The Book of Useless Information comes another fun, foolhardy and completely frivolous, fact-filled book. The Useless Information Society's latest collection, The Amazing Book of Useless Information, will answer questions readers never even knew they had. From space travel to the history of jelly beans, this wideranging, brain-teasing, and altogether useless book will give readers information to out-trivialize even their cleverest of companions. Features such fascinating facts as: There is a town in West Virginia called Looneyville? Women can talk with less effort than men? Lemons have more sugar than oranges And answers to these life-changing questions: What was the Ancient Roman cure for a stomachache? What is a "buckle bunny" Where is the coldest place in the universe?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.41 MB
seeders:128
leechers:10
The Amazing Book of Useless Information: More Things You Didn't Need to Know But Are About to Find Out.epub + mobi

All Comments

Excellent read. Amazed it takes 12 Bee's their whole life to make one teaspoon of Honey. Thank you very much
thanks for sharing
Thanks
appreciate your efforts mate.. Thank you
took awhile but,
thank you
good quality
amazing it is
I don't know what this is...but it didn't work for me as a book. When I tried for the whole file it stopped at 47 percent like others say. When I went for the EPUB solely, the download finished...and quickly. But the epub was corrupt and didn't open. Something's up with the file as far as I can see.
I think you have a problem with your PC or other. I have checked it and all is fine. You can read it in your PC by downloading epub file reader which link I have given in my wall. Try that.
Use it in your android set.
Android as the uploader mentions

OR

Calibre (software) in case you wish to read it on your computer. :)
download finished very quickly! thanks to all the seeders d:)