The Amazing Spider-Man 3DM (PROPER) FULL CRACKED

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 5, 2012 by chaitooin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Amazing Spider-Man 3DM (PROPER) FULL CRACKED (Size: 6.63 GB)
 setup-2.bin1.36 GB
 setup-3.bin1.36 GB
 setup-4.bin1.36 GB
 setup-1.bin1.36 GB
 setup-5.bin1.2 GB
 setup.exe1013.97 KB

Description

English August 10, 2012 (world premiere) 10 August 2012 (date of issue in Poland) August 10, 2012 (premiere in the U.S.)

requirements: Quad Core 2.4 GHz, 3 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista / 7), 1 GB graphics card (GeForce GTX 285 or better), 8.1 GB HDD, Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / 7

The Amazing Spider-Man is another game with the hero of the popular comic book series resulting from the group effort and team Activision studio Beenox , which is the author, among others Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions and Spider-Man: Edge of Time. Produced by, however, a new development team that did not participate in the work of the earlier adventures of Spider-Man. game was released along with the entrance to the movie theaters? The Amazing Spider-Man? directed by Mark Webb. Developers, however, decided to introduce players to plot a separate story, which is why, despite the similarities in the presentation of places and it is difficult to say as there are faithful adaptation. It should be noted that the events in which we participate are taking place immediately after the action film. place of action The Amazing Spider-Man's New York. Taking on the role of Peter Parker, a teenager, who due to a spider bite discovers her special powers, players have the opportunity to climb the skyscrapers, jumping from rooftops, swing on ropes, and the spider made ​​many other spectacular stunts.

JUST INSTALL and ENJOY

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.63 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Amazing Spider-Man 3DM (PROPER) FULL CRACKED

All Comments

I installed... wont allow me too launch once I select all teh settings...
2012-09-13 00:34
works grate thanks