The Amazing Spider-man Apk v1.1.9 (apk+data) {Android} [with Best Graphics MOD] {DARKSJ}

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on March 21, 2014 by SJPrime1998in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

The Amazing Spider-man Apk v1.1.9 (apk+data) {Android} [with Best Graphics MOD] {DARKSJ} (Size: 437.77 MB)
 The Amazing Spider-man Apk v1.1.9 (apk+data) {Android} [with Best Graphics MOD] {DARKSJ}437.77 MB

Description

imageDARKSJ

Presents
The Amazing Spider-Man v.1.1.9 (apk+data)
[with Best Graphics MOD]

Description:
Get ready for intense web-slinging action with The Amazing Spider-Man! Join Spidey in the official game app of this highly anticipated 2012 blockbuster! Play through the movie storyline as Spider-Man faces off against the Lizard and rampaging gangs. Web-sling and crawl your way through an open, fully 3D New York while using your amazing skills to save the city.
** Note that The Amazing Spider-Man needs 2GB of free memory to install **

THE OFFICIAL GAME OF 2012’s HIGHLY AWAITED SUPER HERO BLOCKBUSTER

• Fight the Lizard and his minions to put a stop to his dark schemes.
• Play The Amazing Spider-Man through more than 25 immersive missions inspired by the upcoming movie's storyline.
• Climb, jump and web-sling from building to building for an aerial thrill like never before!

FREE NEW YORK CITY
• Explore the city through its five distinctive districts (Central Park, Business, Downtown, Pier and Residential)
• An exciting and enjoyable fighting system with melee, ranged, combo attacks and much more
• A wide selection of upgrades to customize your style, attacks and skills

A HIGH PRODUCTION-VALUE GAME
• Explore an open-world Manhattan, teeming with action. Discover random missions, collectibles and more secrets in the City that Never Sleeps!
• Fight in a fully 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics.
• Advanced shaders and visual effects make Spiderman more realistic than ever before!

Minimum hardware requirements to play The Amazing Spider-Man:
- 1 GHz CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- PowerVR SGX540 GPU or equivalent
- 1.5 GB of free space on the device
For optimal performance, we recommend restarting your device and closing other applications before playing The Amazing Spider-Man.

Screens:

Instructions:-

Extract and copy the data "com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM" to "Android / data"

Install APK, open online First time only...ENJOY!!

To activate Best Graphics MOD:

Replace the existing file on: "Android / data / com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM / files" with the "config_android_lowphone.xml" present in "Best Graphics MOD" Folder.
Congrats! Now You Have the Best Graphics available
in the Game on your Android.

Tested on Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110q, Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262 and Micromax Bolt A58

Without Any reason..Don't Dislike the torrent.....please check and give your feedback

Keep Downloading and let others also download with you!

We are trying to do our best... so If you want to thank us..
just Seed our torrents and do comments on our uploads.

imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
437.77 MB
seeders:5
leechers:4
The Amazing Spider-man Apk v1.1.9 (apk+data) {Android} [with Best Graphics MOD] {DARKSJ}

Trailer

All Comments

Try the same instructions I gave to other comments...Clean RAM bcoz its usually takes 450 MB+ of RAM
Ya some lag will be there on some devices....bcoz using this hack, u enable the Best Graphics available in the game...Even if ur device isn't optimised for it...BTW Which phone r u using?
Bro Its allright....Check whether ur torrent is downloaded completely or not
I tried to follow the instruction but it won't work pls help me bro.. i'm using samsung galaxy s4 i9505
Try the same instructions I gave to other comments...Clean RAM bcoz its usually takes 450 MB+ of RAM
Try re-installing the game...Coz it works fine on my Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110q...
Welcome Bro!
Yup it will work but u will b experiencing force closes as RAM of ur phn is Low...
Try cleaning RAM...It usually occurs bcoz of low RAM availability....As the Best Graphics are to be shown, the game does take more than 450 MBs...Try rebooting ur device and try it again
Its working fine....Check whether ur torrent has downloaded completely or not
Its not possible...Try again replacing the file and copy in the exact folder