The Amazing Spider-Man The War At Home

seeders: 7
leechers: 4
Added on July 20, 2014 by airnightin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

The Amazing Spider-Man The War At Home (Size: 85.54 MB)
 Description.txt570 bytes
 The Amazing Spider-Man v2 - 532.cbr11.05 MB
 The Amazing Spider-Man v2 - 533.cbr16.09 MB
 The Amazing Spider-Man v2 - 534.cbr15.31 MB
 The Amazing Spider-Man v2 - 535.cbr11.16 MB
 The Amazing Spider-Man v2 - 536.cbr12.39 MB
 The Amazing Spider-Man v2 - 537.cbr9.24 MB
 The Amazing Spider-Man v2 - 538.cbr10.31 MB

Description

Peter tells MJ and Aunt May of recent events, letting them know that Tony wants him to unmask. After a heartfelt discussion, May and MJ decide Peter should do it. Four days later, Peter decides to flee to Canada. However, May stops him as he departs, gives him a freshly stitched copy of his classic costume to wear at the press conference, and tells him "responsibility means you don't run away". Instead, he flies to Washington where Tony introduces Spider-Man at a press conference. Spidey stands before reporters and tell them he has an announcement to make.

If you are having a problem opening any of the files. Change the file type from .cbr to .cbz or .cbz to .cbr this should allow whatever reader you are using to be able to read the files, or you need to update your reader.

All credit for the comics go to the rippers... thanks you rippers for your hard work.

P.S. I'm usually very busy, so I'll try my best to seed when I can. Please don't be upset when the torrent doesn't download right away, I am limited to the amount of time that I am online so I well try my best to seed "when I can".

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
85.54 MB
seeders:7
leechers:4
The Amazing Spider-Man The War At Home