The Amazing Spiderman 2 / 2014 HighRes MP4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 17, 2014 by droidroidsin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

The Amazing Spiderman 2 / 2014 HighRes MP4 (Size: 1.65 GB)
 asm-droidroid-1985CMAM.mp41.65 GB

Description

Storyline

We've always known that Spider-Man's most important conflict has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that his greatest battle is about to begin. It's great to be Spider-Man. For Peter Parker, there's no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen. But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro, Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn, returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: Oscorp.

Did You Know?
Jamie Fox wore 21 thin silicone facial prosthetics, which works better than foam when it comes to mimicking skin.

Goofs

When Peter and Gwen hide in a storage closet at the Oscorp building, light beams stream through the holes in the door. For about two seconds the studio light used for this illumination is clearly visible behind Peter's head just outside the door (unless Oscorp has unnecessarily huge spotlights sitting in the middle of its hallways).

Quotes
[first lines]
Richard Parker: People will say I am a monster for what I've done. And maybe they're right. I'd always thought that I'd have more time.

Crazy Credits
There are no opening credits, the movie's title does not appear until half-way through the closing credits.

Connections
Referenced in Wheel of Fortune: America's Game 20 (2014) See more ยป

Soundtracks
Song For Zula
Written by Matthew Houck
Performed by Phosphorescent
Courtesy of Dead Oceans
By arrangement with Bank Robber Music

Converted to MP4 in hopes no more Cinavia
. :) Enjoy

If you like my upload please hit the thanks button. :) Greatly appreciated.

Director:
Marc Webb
Writers:
Alex Kurtzman (screenplay), Roberto Orci (screenplay)
Stars:
Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Amazing Spiderman 2 / 2014 HighRes MP4

Trailer

Screenshots

The Amazing Spiderman 2 / 2014 HighRes MP4 screenshot
The Amazing Spiderman 2 / 2014 HighRes MP4 screenshot