The Art of Blowjob - I Want You Badly HD

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 19, 2013 by plkxxxin XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

The Art of Blowjob - I Want You Badly HD (Size: 267.12 MB)
 The Art of Blowjob - I Want You Badly_720.mp4267.12 MB

Description

http://www.hostpics.info/view.php?filename=864The_Art_of_Blowjob_I_W.jpeg

August 16 2013
I love how much you love my breasts. It's so sweet. You just get so intensely hard for me when you touch them, which just makes me need to suck your cock so badly… My sweet butterfly blouse, open and exposing my body to you, making you want my mouth even more. It's too much to resist. I plunge down taking your whole cock in my mouth for a sweet, tender blowjob.

Every time I take you down to the hilt, I pause to tilt my head gently from side to side, giving your cockhead a massage with my throat. You pulse up against me, pushing deeper still as the blowjob progresses and develops in intensity. My tongue tease your cockhead, I pump my lips up and down along your shaft and steadily my hand joins in to stroke you lovingly as your cock strengthens and thickens for me.

You're so close to coming… I know you're almost there, but the moment you burst forth and moan in ecstasy catches me by surprise. A flash of passion comes across my eyes, but as you pump shot after shot of cum into my mouth, I come back down to the gentle serenity of post-blowjob bliss. Now… What next?

Size: 280096198 bytes (267.12 MiB), duration: 00:04:58, avg.bitrate: 7519 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 165 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 7337 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
267.12 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0