The Art of Computer Programming (vol. 1-3) [ePub]

seeders: 229
leechers: 15
Added on November 25, 2014 by Rambo1991in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Art of Computer Programming (vol. 1-3) [ePub] (Size: 188.81 MB)
 TAoCP_Vol_1_Fundamental Algorithms_3rd_Edition.epub66.5 MB
 TAoCP_Vol_2_Seminumerical_Algorithms_3rd_Edition.epub63.62 MB
 TAoCP_Vol_3_Sorting_and_Searching_2nd_Edition.epub58.7 MB

Description

Volume 1: Fundamental Algorithms (3rd Edition)
Volume 2: Seminumerical Algorithms (3rd Edition)
Volume 3: Sorting and Searching (2nd Edition)

The Art of Computer Programming (sometimes known by its initials TAOCP) is a comprehensive monograph written by Donald Knuth that covers many kinds of programming algorithms and their analysis.

Donald E. Knuth is known throughout the world for his pioneering work on algorithms and programming techniques, for his invention of the TEX and METAFONT systems for computer typesetting, and for his prolific and influential writing (26 books, 161 papers). Professor Emeritus of The Art of Computer Programming at Stanford University, he currently devotes full time to the completion of his seminal multivolume series on classical computer science, begun in 1962 when he was a graduate student at California Institute of Technology. Professor Knuth is the recipient of numerous awards and honors, including the ACM Turing Award, the Medal of Science presented by President Carter, the AMS Steele Prize for expository writing, and, in November, 1996, the prestigious Kyoto Prize for advanced technology

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
188.81 MB
seeders:229
leechers:15
The Art of Computer Programming (vol. 1-3) [ePub]

All Comments

Had problems opening files with Icecream ebook, Adobe Digital Essentials, but works just fine with Calibre ebook reader.
Rich book...
*downloads the book and never reads*
Something else to add to my "super important and uber respected books to have in my collection that I will never look at" folder.
damn right,, lmao,, :D