The Art of Dramatic Writing: Its Basis in the Creative Interpretation of Human Motives [azw3] - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 20
leechers: 1
Added on January 17, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Art of Dramatic Writing: Its Basis in the Creative Interpretation of Human Motives [azw3] - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 933.21 KB)
 The Art of Dramatic Writing - Its Basis in the Creative Interpretation of Human Motives.azw3933.21 KB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

Amid the hundreds of "how-to" books that have appeared in recent years, there have been very few which attempted to analyze the mysteries of play-construction. This book does that -- and its principles are so valid that they apply equally well to the short story, novel and screenplay.

Lajos Egri examines a play from the inside out, starting with the heart of any drama: its characters. For it is people -- their private natures and their inter-relationships -- that move a story and give it life. All good dramatic writing depends upon an understanding of human motives. Why do people act as they do? What forces transform a coward into a hero, a hero into a coward? What is it that Romeo does early in Shakespeare's play that makes his later suicide seem inevitable? Why must Nora leave her husband at the end of A Doll's House?

These are a few of the fascinating problems which Egri analyzes. He shows how it is essential for the author to have a basic premise -- a thesis, demonstrated in terms of human behavior -- and to develop his dramatic conflict on the basis of that behavior. Premise, character, conflict: this is Egri's ABC. His book is a direct, jargon-free approach to the problem of achieving truth in a literary creation.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
933.21 KB
seeders:20
leechers:1
The Art of Dramatic Writing: Its Basis in the Creative Interpretation of Human Motives [azw3] - {Ms.Chief}

All Comments

Thanks so much for sharing!
thanks
I'm very happy to have found this book. Thanks to the uploader!

You may wonder what is this kind of format.

"A file with the AZW3 extension is an eBook created in the Kindle Format 8 , Amazon's successor to the AZW format. It supports features like HTML5 and CSS3 support and many other formatting capabilities, and often includes DRM protection. It is used as the download format for later Amazon eBooks. AZW3 files can be previewed with Kindle Previewer."

OK, if you don't have Kindle, you can easily convert it into .pdf and/or .epub. There are a number of online converters. The one I found was http://www.zamzar.com/convert/azw3-to-epub/
Up to 100MB it is free. Over that, I think you have to pay. But this file is 934KB so we're ok! Only thing is that you have to give an email address for them to send you the converted file. Which is a bother.

However, if you already have Calibre for your ebooks, don't bother doing the online thing, because the file can also be opened by Calibre, and converted there into .epub and/or .pdf.