The Art of Manliness - Manvotionals (gnv64)

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2012 by gnv64in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Art of Manliness - Manvotionals (gnv64) (Size: 13.63 MB)
 Manvotionals - Timeless Wisdom and Advice on Living the 7 Manly Virtues.pdf13.63 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

The Art of Manliness - Manvotionals: Timeless Wisdom and Advice on Living the 7 Manly Virtues
By Brett McKay
How | October 2011 | ISBN-10: 1440312001 | PDF | 13.6 mb

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Manliness-Manvotionals-Timeless-Virtues/dp/1440312001
converted from ePUB by me

Based on a popular series, "Manvotionals" is a collection of the best advice ever written down for men. From the philosophy of Aristotle to the success books of the late 19th and early 20th centuries to the speeches and essays of Theodore Roosevelt, the book contains the manly wisdom of the ages - a myriad of poems, quotes, and essays designed to inspire men to live life to the fullest and realise their complete potential as men. The book is divided into 7 Manly Virtues. Each chapter helps the reader understand a particular virtue and become inspired to live it.

About the Author
Brett and Kate McKay are the married team behind the popular website, The Art of Manliness.com. In just two years, the site has grown to over 1 million visitors a month, over 2 million page views a month, and over 70,000 daily subscribers. In addition, the authors maintain a thriving online social network called the Art of Manliness Community. Brett has a degree in Letters where he focused on classical history and philosophy. He also graduated in the top ten of his class in law school. Kate has a bachelor?s in history and graduated summa cum laude with a masters in religion. They live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.63 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
The Art of Manliness - Manvotionals (gnv64)

All Comments

The quote from the book, "A man must stand erect by himself, not by the influence of others" something like that...As soon as i read that, a thought crossed my mind, and that is, am i a pussy? Get this book to check it out for yourself. ty for the share