Torrent verified.

The Art of War.epub (Size: 192.45 KB)
 The_Art_of_War.epub192.45 KB

Description

author: Sun Tzu (Zi Sun)
published: c 610 BC
language: English
wordcount: 54,896 / 104 pg

Translated from the Chinese with Introduction and Critical Notes by Lionel Giles, M.A.

genres: Philosophy, History, War

This edition is the translation from the Chinese with introduction and critical notes by Lionel Giles, at the time Assistant in the Department of Oriental Printed Books and MSS in the British Museum. This translation is probably the best one available -even though it is not the most recent translation- this edition has the added value of the introduction and notes by Lionel Giles.

This standard work about the strategy of warfare was written by the Chinese general Sun Tzu (aka Sunzi and Sun Wu) in around 500 BC. It is believed to be the oldest military treatise in the world. The principles taught in this book can also be used in other situations than warfare; this book gives tips on how to outsmart others. This book is an interesting read and will certainly give you a few tips on how to be a better strategist. If you are interested in 'Art of War' by Sun Tzu than I would recommend trying to get this version of it. I do recommend this book to everybody, and not just to people who are interested in military strategy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
192.45 KB
seeders:15
leechers:9
The Art of War.epub

All Comments

Thanks from me too. I have always meant to read through this.
Great upload and very quick download, Cheers!