The Artie Quitter Podcast JAN 07 2016 Thu.mp3

seeders: 17
leechers: 0
Added on January 10, 2016 by La10xin Music
Torrent verified.

The Artie Quitter Podcast JAN 07 2016 Thu.mp3 (Size: 105.93 MB)
 The Artie Quitter Podcast JAN 07 2016 Thu.mp3105.93 MB

Description

After quitting the "Howard Stern Show," surviving a suicide attempt and hosting his own DirecTV program, comedian Artie Lange is venturing into a new frontier -- podcasting.
Regular Co-Hosts for Artie include Comedians Joe Matarese, Geno Bisconte, Sue Costello, Chris Cotton, Stacey Prussman & Mike Bocchetti, which add to the vibe of hanging out with the guys -- talkin' sports and bustin' chops.

TODAY's SHOW (01:55:13)

Episode 188.
Artie, Joe Matarese, Stacey Prussman, Mike Bocchetti, Jimmy Graham, Jared Freid & Dan Falato.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
105.93 MB
seeders:17
leechers:0
The Artie Quitter Podcast JAN 07 2016 Thu.mp3

All Comments

Just got a Msg from Kickass saying that upon request from the copyright owner that the MAY 5th ep of The Artie Quitter Podcast was removed. Not sure yet why that ep, might have to take another listen. Here are the details for that ep.

Episode 70.
Artie, Chris Cotton & Geno Bisconte are joined by KEVIN DOMBROWSKI, MARK KRIEGEL.

Artie wades into the controversy surrounding Mayweather/Pacquiao, and the news that Manny Pacquiao had a torn labrum during the fight. Also discussed: the new Nirvana documentary, Lawrence Taylor Jr., and Mark Kriegel calls in to defend the fight.

It is still available on the other sites that I post on.

Also I have contacted JESSE VENTURA & he is going to look into it.
If Falato tries to contact me, I got this waiting for him

Pow! right in the kisser.