The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls (by Emilie Autumn)

seeders: 18
leechers: 2
Added on September 24, 2013 by IconaLoryin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls (by Emilie Autumn) (Size: 1.26 GB)
 The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls.pdf1.26 GB

Description

Title: The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls

Author: Emilie Autumn

ISBN - None

Genre: Semi-Autobiography/Non-Fiction

Publication Date: 2009

Size/Extension: 1.3GBs/.PDF

Description: The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls is an autobiographical/psychological thriller novel by Emilie Autumn. It was published in 2009 as a companion to her 2009–2010 North American, European, and Australian tour, the Asylum Tour. The fully illustrated book chronicles Autumn's experiences in a mental ward and a young girl (Emily with a "y") in Victorian England who is admitted into an insane asylum.
The book itself is highly elaborate and (as of the first printing) is in full color, featuring Emilie Autumn's sketches and paintings as well as photographs taken by Autumn herself and by various other photographers.

PLEASE SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.26 GB
seeders:18
leechers:2
The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls (by Emilie Autumn)

All Comments

Can you share those missing pages too? No need for re-upload, just share those pages separately. Pleeeeese...
Excellent! ✪
Excellent quality copy. I was just curious to see what kind of book has a 1.26GB file size; now after looking through it I can understand why. My wife wanted me to download this, and now after she`s seen it, I had to go into Emilie Autumn`s web site and buy the hard copy for $60.