The Awakening 2012 CAM READNFO XViD - INSPiRAL

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on January 8, 2012 by hail_alphain Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRipCam

The Awakening 2012 CAM READNFO XViD - INSPiRAL (Size: 1.87 GB)
 att-networks.com.txt39 bytes
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 The Awakening 2012 CAM READNFO XViD - INSPiRAL.nfo4.18 KB
 SAMPLE - INSPiRAL.avi23.98 MB
 The Awakening 2012 CAM READNFO XViD - INSPiRAL.avi1.85 GB
 HDSceneRG.txt115 bytes

Description

TITLE: The Awakening 2012 CAM READNFO XViD - INSPiRALIMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1687901/Plot:1921 England is overwhelmed by the loss and grief of World War I. Hoax exposer Florence Cathcart visits a boarding school to explain sightings of a child ghost. Everything she knew in unravels as the 'missing' begin to show themselves.SOURCES:VIDEO - 4gig mkv 26K THANKSAUDIO - 4gig mkv 26k THANKSSUBS - None AddSTATS:VideoID : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Advanced Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP : 2Format settings, QPel : NoFormat settings, GMC : No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix : Default (MPEG)Muxing mode : Packed bitstreamCodec ID : XVIDCodec ID/Hint : XviDDuration : 1h 34mnBit rate : 2 653 KbpsWidth : 720 pixelsHeight : 304 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 2.35:1Frame rate : 25.000 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveCompression mode : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.485Stream size : 1.76 GiB (95%)Writing library : XviD 64AudioID : 1Format : MPEG AudioFormat version : Version 1Format profile : Layer 3Codec ID : 55Codec ID/Hint : MP3Duration : 1h 34mnBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 128 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsSampling rate : 44.1 KHzCompression mode : LossyStream size : 86.9 MiB (5%)Alignment : Split accross interleavesInterleave, duration : 40 ms (1.00 video frame)Interleave, preload duration : 500 msNOTES:Wow that was a mission and half right the video was pretty poor,full of noise,lack of colour and basicallypretty poo.Audio was even worse ...one of the worse cam audios i've heard and also was oos in parts and had repeatedlines and non english audio added for gaps where cam audio was missing ....it was piss poor IMHO.Work done ....shit loads.Audio first ...well stripped it and ran him,hiss,noise filters all over it,changed all the EQ levels and resaved.Now for the worse part ...for some reason the whole file was oos when muxing to my rip so had to resync the lot arghh.36 i had to make ranging from 22 secs to 10mins.....so considering i had to do this i have also opted to remove the noneng audio parts inc the video ....seems pretty pointless have audio that doesn't even match the video lol.Video ....needed more than some TLC ...but with lots of love we got there First maded a small script to load into vdubwhich was only really contained heavy noise filter.From there i opted to used loads of filters from vdub ...HQ smoother,rgb eqchroma,brightness,contrast sharpness ...Basically the video almost looks like a totally new source now ,but must say from time to time the colour does go slightlyout ...but thats because the source files did.Readnfo part is basically too warn you the audio STILL sucks donkey balls and there might be a few odd audio slips....but ifu want it now,this is the best your going to get i'm afraid.

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.87 GB
seeders:4
leechers:2
The Awakening 2012 CAM READNFO XViD - INSPiRAL

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!!!
Not good enough for me :-(
Downloaded this film by accident so didn't watch it but the quality for a CAM looks pretty good.
Typical Cam Quality Fast Download.
this copy could of been better
Great, thanks