The Awakening - Mirage (Quad Reel to DVDA-V)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 17, 2014 by rtraxin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Awakening - Mirage (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) (Size: 3.14 GB)
 The Awakening - Mirage (Quad Reel to DVDA-V).iso3.12 GB
 The Awakening - Mirage (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) back.bmp7.06 MB
 The Awakening - Mirage (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) front.bmp5.74 MB
 The Awakening - Mirage (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) inside.bmp5.74 MB
 The Awakening - Mirage (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) disc.bmp5.56 MB

Description

Here is the 1973 album from The Awakening. "Mirage" was recorded in Chicago. This version is from a nice quad reel. It will play in any DVDA or DVD player. For best results burn using ImgBurn.

A review: (The playing order of the reel is different from the LP)
Like a lot of Black Jazz records, this one features a variety of styles from free to funky jazz. The album opens with Mode For D.D., which is a Jazz song with some umph to it. It starts with just bass over drums and a little cowbell, which I always think is a good touch. The next song, The Ultimate Frontier, is some weird abstract shit with some free jazz in the background with operatic like singing over it in the beginning until the singing fades out and the sax player takes over. Now flip this badboy over and you get hit with some funk on Slinky. That gives you an idea of the different sounds to be found on this album. The last piece is March On, which starts off with a little funky drumming and keyboards before it hits with some upbeat jazz. In the middle there’s a jazz drum break, which is pretty good. A fine way to end this LP.

imageimage

Please seed and comments (or thumbs up) are always welcome.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.14 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Awakening - Mirage (Quad Reel to DVDA-V)

All Comments

Thank You. I look forward to hearing this
Hey Bob... thanks for this and all the other stuff you've done. I love discovering music I haven't heard before especially in QUAD. This is one great!!