The Baby Harvest by Chris Rock ~BinanGotit~

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on September 5, 2015 by BinanGotitin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Baby Harvest by Chris Rock ~BinanGotit~ (Size: 4.25 MB)
 The Baby Harvest by Mr Chris Rock (cover).png306.55 KB
 The Baby Harvest by Mr Chris Rock ~BinanGotit~.pdf3.95 MB

Description

The Baby Harvest: How virtual babies became the future of terrorist funding and criminal laundering – July 10th 2015 by Mr Chris Rock (Author)

~BinanGotit~

Product Details
Paperback: 346 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (July 10th 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1515014576
ISBN-13: 978-1515014577

In my business you rub shoulders with corporate business, lone wolf criminal hackers, international hacking crews, scammers and large criminal syndicates. Criminal syndicates that can make large financial transfers disappear without a trace at both the sending and receiving banks; a hop from Dubai to Switzerland in the blink of an eye as though it never happened. “The baby harvest” is the concept of a criminal syndicate: making and raising virtual babies to adulthood to be put on the shelf for strategic long-term financial empire building.
The babies once reaching adulthood will marry other virtual babies, obtain finance, enter the derivatives markets, obtain life insurance, and eventually be harvested, (‘killed off’) at investment maturity. Every baby is unique, effectively a ‘designer baby’; fit for a purpose to perform certain tasks at ‘harvest’. These could be to ship in a cache of firearms, drugs, sells fake Bitcoins, stock trade, eBay power seller or a high income earner/high tax payer for life insurance.

This book is written as a “How to guide for criminals.” However, the purpose is to show the weaknesses in the identify systems for governments and law enforcement. It is envisaged as a playbook for authorities to beware of the vulnerabilities in systems. There are systems in place to reduce identify theft, such as the protection of Birth and Death Certificates from government bodies. But the weakness is in the creation of these documents in the first place. With over twenty years of experience I am a leading expert in the world of professional ‘hackers’.
My company, (Kustodian) made up of elite professionals, has been responsible for penetrating some of the largest global companies security systems– companies that YOU rely on every day to protect you – banks, insurance companies and governments. This book is written for all parties, it gives both an insight into a technique which has been formulating from my experiences over the last 20 years. This is no way a glorification of creating a crime, but it is a vulnerability that’s needs some careful consideration.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.25 MB
seeders:11
leechers:3
The Baby Harvest by Chris Rock ~BinanGotit~