the bachelor au s02e11 pdtv x264-w4f mp4

seeders: 167
leechers: 100
Added on September 4, 2014 by HectorAUin TV
Torrent verified.

the bachelor au s02e11 pdtv x264-w4f mp4 (Size: 454.72 MB)
 the.bachelor.au.s02e11.pdtv.x264-w4f.mp4454.72 MB

Description

As time is ticking down, Blake decides to dispense with the group date this week and instead chooses to have three single dates. Later, a shock early departure rocks the house.

Folks, I know I said I quit, but it just tears me apart to see what I think everyone getting this just faced. These are not my caps and full credit goes to the scene group W4F. Enjoy

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
454.72 MB
seeders:167
leechers:100
the bachelor au s02e11 pdtv x264-w4f mp4

All Comments

thanks
Thanks so much
No worries folks. I do want to stipulate though, that even though I posted this, I did not cap it (Record, edit and upload). That full credit must go to W4F. I can only promise that I will do my best to help out if no one else comes to the party and seeds it to 100% for future episodes. But that entirely depends on the person capping it first. If no one does that, I cannot help even if I wanted to. I am not gonna bother my dad and cap from his TV during prime time viewing he likes! I just cannot do that! Peace my friends x
Oh I LOVE you Hector !! Thank you so very much. We never appreciated you the way we should have. Just so used to having our uploads every week. Thank you for these, and thank you for every upload in the past.
Much appreciated all the way from South Africa
Ditto - thanks so much!!!! :)