the bachelor au s02e12 pdtv x264-w4f mp4

seeders: 220
leechers: 96
Added on September 4, 2014 by HectorAUin TV
Torrent verified.

the bachelor au s02e12 pdtv x264-w4f mp4 (Size: 442.35 MB)
 the.bachelor.au.s02e12.pdtv.x264-w4f.mp4442.35 MB

Description

Jess is invited on a romantic date in the countryside, but after so many dates with other women, does Blake still feel the connection he once had with her?

Folks, I know I said I quit, but it just tears me apart to see what I think everyone getting this just faced. These are not my caps and full credit goes to the scene group W4F. Enjoy

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
442.35 MB
seeders:220
leechers:96
the bachelor au s02e12 pdtv x264-w4f mp4

All Comments

THANK YOUUUUUU :D
THANK YOUUUUUU :D
thanks
Thanks again Hector We all really appreciate the effort and being able to have both episodes was terrific too. Hopefully someone will step up that has the knowledge you do as I understand totally you wouldnt want to ruin your Dad's tv time. My Dad controls the remote right till he goes to bed...used to drive me nuts as he would channel hop and then when it was too late to watch the start of anything ..he would head off to bed Miss spending time with him. Anyways, Thank so much again and know you are really appreciated by all
Thanks so much for this!
Thank you for all the Bachelor episodes!!!! You are trully amazing!!!
No worries folks. I do want to stipulate though, that even though I posted this, I did not cap it (Record, edit and upload). That full credit must go to W4F. I can only promise that I will do my best to help out if no one else comes to the party and seeds it to 100% for future episodes. But that entirely depends on the person capping it first. If no one does that, I cannot help even if I wanted to. I am not gonna bother my dad and cap from his TV during prime time viewing he likes! I just cannot do that! Peace my friends x
LOL! Like Frank Costanza's lawyer in Seinfeld!