The Bachelorette S11E02 HDTV

seeders: 786
leechers: 172
Added on May 20, 2015 by Tiny_ein TV
Torrent verified.

The Bachelorette S11E02 HDTV (Size: 394.99 MB)
 Bachelorette S11E02.mp4394.99 MB

Description

720x400, 128kbps stereo

The result of the vote are announced and the winner spends time some getting to know the men better

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
394.99 MB
seeders:786
leechers:172
The Bachelorette S11E02 HDTV

All Comments

thanks heaps Tiny_e. I really enjoyed it even though the audio was a bit out. I can't get this show in New Zealand and you uploading ensured I was able to watch it.
i had a college professor from NZ. he had a upside down map of the world in his office that said something like "New Zealand, on top of the world" i thought that was neat :)
Sync is way off
agree, there was no problem with video at all. looks like any other 480p
thanks for your comment!
i have to go to work ;(
hopefully someone else can post
btw guys you can use VLC player and resync audio with keyboard shortcuts K and J. in this case, after the 17th minute, press K few times and make it 300ms
That was quick! I hope you will upload next week just as fast. :) I dont care about quality.
thanks for your comments. i will try to be just as fast, but with better quality! practice makes perfect
does go outta sync, but nice to have quick release to avoid spoilers PS.. ignore Morgs640 comment below if you don't want to see said spoiler.. D-bag
2MC
Horrible video, fuzzy out of focus. Pixelated badly
sorry! this was the first time i posted an ABC show. they must compress their video more than the local NBC/PBS station.
2MC needs to get his/her glasses checked... was not fuzzy,out of focus,or pixelated... Thanks again Tiny_e