The Bad Boys Series #1, #2, #3 by Tabitha Levin [epub] {Ani7Wak}

seeders: 18
leechers: 1
Added on November 22, 2014 by Ani7Wakin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Bad Boys Series #1, #2, #3 by Tabitha Levin [epub] {Ani7Wak} (Size: 508.09 KB)
 The Brute [The Bad Boys Series #1] by Tabitha Levin.epub231.38 KB
 The Beast [The Bad Boys Series #2] by Tabitha Levin.epub139.54 KB
 The Biker [The Bad Boys Series #3] by Tabitha Levin.epub137.17 KB

Description

Please give a feedback- thumbsup,comment and seed for othrers.

The Biker (The Bad Boys Series #3)
Author - Tabitha Levin
Published - October 15th 2014
Publisher - Levin Books
ASIN - B00OKUZ7KE

When a billionaire’s daughter meets a member of a motorcycle club, sparks will fly.

Cara Westwood is about to become a highly paid executive of the family business at just twenty three, but she wants to live a little and explore her freedom before she’s tied down to a career for the rest of her life.

Exploring a small town where no-one knows her identity, she meets biker, Colt Gaston. Colt might be just the thing for a fun fling before she gets back to the real word. Except when it’s time to leave this bad boy, she doesn’t want to go.

Cara needs to make a decision whether sexy Colt is worth giving up everything for, or he’s more trouble than he’s worth.

The Beast (The Bad Boys Series #2)
Author - Tabitha Levin
Published - August 30th 2014
Publisher - Levin Books

Belle Lockhart is on the run from a biker after seducing him and stealing his cash. She hides in what appears to be an abandoned house in the woods.
When the occupant of the house shows himself, he claims he’s a beast and that Belle should stay far away from him.
But Belle doesn’t always do what people tell her to.

The Brute (The Bad Boys Series #1)
Author - Tabitha Levin
Published - August 14th 2013
Publisher - TE Publishing
ISBN13 - 9781301306848

My life has gone to hell. It seriously has. First I get into this situation with a guy I call The Brute (don’t ask), and every time I try and get away, he pulls me back in to our ‘relationship’. Yeah, I used air quotes around relationship. Whatevs.

Anyway, if that wasn't bad enough, James Trent has just turned up at my door. Now. After all these years. And he’s looking damn fine, too.

Not that I can think about him that way. Not with The Brute putting more and more demands on my time, and my body.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
508.09 KB
seeders:18
leechers:1
The Bad Boys Series #1, #2, #3 by Tabitha Levin [epub] {Ani7Wak}

All Comments

Thanks
thanks dying to read these