The Beloved - Conscience (1993) {EAC-FLAC} (alternative/pop) *rykker*

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 23, 2015 by rykkerin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Beloved - Conscience (1993) {EAC-FLAC} (alternative/pop) *rykker* (Size: 360.01 MB)
 11. Dream On.flac39.17 MB
 10. 1000 Years From Today.flac30.71 MB
 Conscience.cue2.02 KB
 The Beloved - Conscience.jpg11.74 KB
 Thumbs.db13.5 KB
 The Beloved - Conscience.m3u808 bytes
 09. Let the Music Take You.flac34.17 MB
 08. Rock to the Rhythm of Love.flac31.13 MB
 03. Outerspace Girl.flac31.71 MB
 02. Sweet Harmony.flac31.99 MB

Description

Tracklist

1. Spirit
2. Sweet Harmony
3. Outerspace Girl
4. Lose Yourself In Me
5. Paradise Found
6. You've Got Me Thinking
7. Celebrate Your Life
8. Rock To the Rhythm Of Love
9. Let The Music Take You
10. 1000 Years From Today
11. Dream On

For the Beloved's 1993 album, "Conscience," group frontman Jon Marsh parted ways with musical partner Steve Waddington, and taking Waddington's place was Jon Marsh's wife, Helena, who co-wrote all of the songs with Marsh, and co-produced the album as well (though she doesn't play or sing on it). With the aid of some session musicians & backing vocalists, "Conscience" finds the Beloved turning up the heat a few decibels---this is a very sultry, erotic synth-pop album that will surely get you and your significant other "in the mood," with Marsh's breathy lead vocals the perfect compliment to the music. My favorite tracks include the sexy "Sweet Harmony," the galactic atmospheres of "Outerspace Girl," Marsh tempting his lover with "Lose Yourself In Me," the graceful "You've Got Me Thinking," and the dreamscapes of "Celebrate Your Life" and "1000 Years From Today." Only the seven-minute track, the mostly-instrumental "Paradise Found," drags on a bit (if you know my reviews, you know I like long songs just fine, but "Paradise Found" could've used a little bit of editing, I think). But other than that, the Beloved's "Conscience" is, in a word, heavenly (Alan Caylow)

Thanks for downloading! Please rate & comment.
Mostly, Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
360.01 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
The Beloved - Conscience (1993) {EAC-FLAC} (alternative/pop) *rykker*