The Bible - Walking By Faith pt4

seeders: 6
leechers: 5
Added on March 30, 2016 by motherlodein Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

The Bible - Walking By Faith pt4 (Size: 4.42 GB)
 You are what YOU WANT - Total Truth or Total Lies Palsey or Leprosy.mp4529.59 MB
 Identity Crisis - Passion for Truth Ministries.mp4528.45 MB
 Grace and Truth - 119 Ministries.avi513.29 MB
 A House Divided Cannot Stand by Shane Idleman.avi397.41 MB
 The Call to Duty - 119 Ministries.avi327.81 MB
 Truth On Laying Of Hands and Witches In Church.mp4280.65 MB
 Trinitarian Objections Answered.mp4278.93 MB
 A Degree of Concern - 119 Ministries.avi217.16 MB
 Roots of the Trinity.mp4205.42 MB
 Watch the Spirit.avi145.87 MB
 Subtle Racism.avi132.89 MB
 Understanding the Times.mp4102.72 MB
 Being Anti Holiday.avi101.68 MB
 Answers to questions of Conscience and the Law.mp491.82 MB
 The Unanswerable Questions - 119 Ministries.mp481.28 MB
 Endures Forever.avi64.21 MB
 The Way - 119 Ministries.mp460.84 MB
 Thumbs.db156 KB
 info.txt12.97 KB
 Former football player serves God and pays it forward to feed the hungry.avi75.26 MB
 The Father Who Never Was and Always Is.mp460.49 MB
 Is It Okay for Christians to Pray the Imprecatory Psalms.avi50.55 MB
 Dan Stevers - Firstfruits.avi40.22 MB
 What Are the Five Discourses of the Book of Matthew.avi33.8 MB
 The Three Things the Law Does - 119 Ministries.mp430.72 MB
 How Does Envy Rot the Bones According to Proverbs 14.avi30.33 MB
 What Is the Message of the Four Gospels and Acts.avi28.56 MB
 Why Was Jesus so Impressed with the Faith of the Roman Centurion.flv24.78 MB
 What Does Blessed Are The Meek mean Matthew 5-5.avi23.19 MB

Description

The Bible - Walking By Faith pt4

Finally, it is time for the Truth to be told. Walking by faith is our Christian duty but how many of us actually know or understand these truths? This may be of utmost importance for the modern Christian in the approaching End Times calamities but too often obscured by the church.

There are many satanic deceptions which not only plague our world but have infiltrated the modern church as prophecised in the Bible. It's time to learn about our times from the Christian perspective as Jesus taught and prepare the remnant as we share the holy gospel as God's light to the world. Stop being fooled by the indoctrination of circumstance and learn to spiritually overcome these dark forces in our pursuit of God's heavenly kingdom and eternal life.

This torrent includes the follwing featured videos...
Identity Crisis - Passion for Truth Ministries:
Discover Your True Biblical Identity. There is a supernatural awakening happening in these last days! Christians around the world have been given a divine invitation from the Holy Spirit to come back to the roots of their faith. Like the prodigal son, God’s people are returning home to their Father, leaving behind the doctrines and denominations of man, and embracing their true identity!

During the reign of Solomon, the nation of Israel was split into two kingdoms. Both of these kingdoms were exiled into the nations because of their disobedience, but only one—the southern Kingdom—maintained its identity and returned to the land. What happened to the northern Kingdom? Where are the lost tribes? Now, with the advent of Christ, does it even matter? Has Israel been replaced by “the church?” Is God no longer the God of Israel? Finally, how do Gentile Believers fit in to all of this?

You might be surprised to discover just how relevant these pressing questions are to your own life. Join us in this newly updated and extended teaching as we explore one of the most incredible prophetic events in the Bible! The time is now for God’s people to connect to the true roots of their Christian faith and return home. Do you hear the call?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endures Forever:
Standing in faith in a lost world. How does the blood of Christ transform us into a lamb without blemish? How do we overcome the obstacles along our path? How do we recognize those false teachings of our forefathers that hinder our relationship with God? And worse, cause us to be given over to the Heathen?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Call to Duty:
For all who have served their country in military service, there is a sense of honor, respect and accomplishment in doing so. It’s as if they have answered their “call of duty” for their country. But what about our “call of duty” to our heavenly Father? Is there one? Is it possible for us to even be considered His soldiers? Join us as we consider our call of duty to the Father.

119 Ministries presents the Christian call of duty and its impact on the gospel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Way:
Most everyone is familiar with the verse that says Yeshua is the way, truth and the life. And for some reason, it seems that we all just pass over that so quickly. Join us as we dig a little deeper into examining what it means when it says He is "the way".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Understanding the Times:
The struggles of Christians today. A shieldoftheson discussion on the what's and why's that many Christians fail to comprehend and pastors seem to neglect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinitarian Objections Answered:
Christians have only one true gospel and are commanded by God to seek all truth and cmpare it to scripture to verify its authenticity. Nowhere in the Bible does God tell us to worship the Holy Spirit or the Trinity. In fact, there are many verses which tell us about God and how to worship Him, but none tell us that the Holy Spirit or Ghost (God's Breath of Life) is a god. In both the Old and New Testaments, the entire gospel preached is of The Father and Son. Only they may be considered God. Of the numerous verses telling us who God is in the gospel, none of them mention the Holy Spirit (so why do you?) ...

1Co 8:6; But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Gal 1:1; Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
Gal 1:3; Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Joh 14:6-7; Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Joh 14:11; Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
Joh 5:26; For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
Joh 4:24; God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Holy Spirit or Ghost is the essence of God among us, His breath of life that He uses to bless and transform us in our renewed life (the sanctification, equipping and renewal). Like King David reveals in Psalms 51:10-12;
(10) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. (11) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. (12) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Joh 20:21-22; Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
Prov 2:6; For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
Psa 150:6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Even "the Spirit of God descending like a dove," and lighting upon him:" at Jesus' baptism, was portrayed as a dove-like image and not an actual living being. God can do anything, but as God, He also tells us who God is, why He's worthy of worship, how to worship Him and when to do so. The Holy Spirit is NEVER given any acknowledgement for this. Although God uses the Holy Spirit for many purposes, the spirit is never mentioned as another god or part of some Trinity. There are only two -- The Father and the Son, Christ Jesus! Please do not continue to be fooled into believing this pagan doctrine.

Roots of the Trinity:
David Clayton presents the surprising origins of the Trinity Doctrine. Few understand how the Trinity came to be accepted by the church - several centuries after the Bible was completed! Yet its roots go back much farther in history.

Most people assume that everything that bears the label "Christian" must have originated with Jesus Christ and His early followers. But this is definitely not the case. All we have to do is look at the words of Jesus Christ and His apostles to see that this is clearly not true.

The historical record shows that, just as Jesus and the New Testament writers foretold, various heretical ideas and teachers rose up from within the early Church and infiltrated it from without. Christ Himself warned His followers: "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name . . . and will deceive many" (Matthew:24:4-5).

Quite a common problem in the modern church, the apostle Paul wrote that many believers were already "turning away . . . to a different gospel" (Galatians:1:6). He wrote that he was forced to contend with "false apostles, deceitful workers" who were fraudulently "transforming themselves into apostles of Christ" (2 Corinthians:11:13). One of the major problems he had to deal with was "false brethren" (verse 26).

By late in the first century, as we see from 3 John 9-10, conditions had grown so dire that false ministers openly refused to receive representatives of the apostle John and were excommunicating true Christians from the Church!

The Trinity is one of many false doctrines now excepted in the church and promoted among its congregation. It's our duty as true believers in Christ to seek out these truths and expose their error. Please attempt to open your mind so that you may receive these truths and better your understanding and commitment to God as a true disciple and living testimony of Christ Jesus.

The Unanswerable Questions:
In a total of 10 minutes, you will be presented with a total of 25 questions exposing the theological error that teaches that the Law of God has changed from anything that Moses wrote, and what our Savior practiced. Test yourself, and test your faith. Embark on a journey that concludes with the joyful freedom of the whole Word of God still being true. This teaching will move fast, so pause and compare against your Bible as necessary.

You are what YOU WANT - Total Truth or Total Lies, Palsey or Leprosy by parisreidhead:
Jesus Christ Must Be....
Supreme Ruler Of All Our Lives
Principal King Of All Decisions, And Dealings
Master Of Every Place In My Heart
Total Purity and Standing Faithful With the Lord in All Arenas
Many Are Called Few Are Chosen

Watch the Spirit:
Charles Lawson 08/15/12 (WN) Hebrews 4:14 How Important, Again, The High Priesthood of Jesus To the Daily Life of His Sainits. All Distilled to the Caution to Beware of the Wrong, Insidious Spirit.

A Degree of Concern:
Scholars have many degrees yet there remains much disagreement on biblical studies. All of which result in a rising degree of concern among the brethren. As in the days of old, so it is today!

Subtle Racism:
The nature of modern racism in America and elsewhere. The subtle invasion or the invasion of subtlety? Stop being deceived as this message is widespread amongst varying agendas to perverse the minds of the people. Aside from the issue of racism, is this happening to you in other areas of your life? Think hard and look at yourself from the outside inward and determine if you are acting as the person you believe. These subtle traps exists all throughout society easily ensnaring the ideals and beliefs that govern our thoughts, actions and behaviors simply due to the feelings of belonging, importance or pleasure. Yet all rely on one's unwillingness to correctly follow the word of God, replacing His word by that of man's and man's related misconceptions or grand "what if's" to sway our minds away from the many truths in God's word. Where are you heading? That is the ultimate question, please give it some thought.

Other featured videos without descriptions...
A House Divided Cannot Stand by Shane Idleman
Truth On Laying Of Hands and Witches In Church
Answers to questions of Conscience and the Law
Being Anti Holiday by shieldoftheson
Endures Forever by shieldoftheson
Grace and Truth - 119 Ministries

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.42 GB
seeders:6