The Biggest One I Ever Saw (1984)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 24, 2012 by guidoanselmiin XXX
Torrent verified.

Description

THE BIGGEST ONE I EVER SAW (1984) GIANT FILMS. Rick Donovan, Lee Ryder, Rod Phillips, Jon King. VHS Rip.

Produced in the last days of precondom gay flicks, this opus features many of the great of the day, several of whom who die from AIDS-related illness in the next few years. It's stil hot after all these years.

Here's a video that ups up to its boastful title, In addition fo Rick Donovan (whose enormous cock is now legendary), this film also has Dave Connors (who dick maybe even bigger). The dongs on these two dudes tend to steal the show, bringing a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye, but they are merely the biggest in a "big" cast. The premise of the film, directed by Bill Harrison (of "Bijou" fame) is a series of memories shared by Lee Ryder and Rod Phillips as they jack off.

The flick stars with Marine drill segeant Dave Connors ording a guy to do push-ups and swallow his huge cock to get a weekend pass. The centerpiece is a great threesome with sailots Jon King, Lee Ryder and a mustached Donovan. King gets in the middle and take Donovan up the ass while Ryder rides his throat. Later a nude Marine is cleaning Connor's boots. He is soon beating his own chest with Connor's rod and getting his ass plugged deep.

Some scenes involve military uniforms, facials and voyeurism.

"The Biggest One I Ever Saw is one of the hottest flms of all time" - Manshots

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
695.7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Biggest One I Ever Saw (1984)