The Bling Ring: How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World (2013) by Nancy Jo Sales (retail) [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 30
leechers: 4
Added on February 24, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Bling Ring: How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World (2013) by Nancy Jo Sales (retail) [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 2.48 MB)
 Nancy Jo Sales - The Bling Ring- How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and...2.48 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

The Bling Ring: How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World By Nancy Jo Sales
2013 | 288 Pages | ISBN: 0062245538 | EPUB | 2 MB

The Bling Ring by Vanity Fair writer Nancy Jo Sales is an in-depth expose of a band of beautiful, privileged teenagers who were caught breaking into celebrity homes and stealing millions of dollars worth of valuables. With a list of victims that reads like a "Who's Who" of young Hollywood, including Lindsay Lohan, Orlando Bloom, Paris Hilton, and Rachel Bilson, The Bling Ring is the stuff of writers' imaginations—with one exception—it's a true story. The media asked: Why would a group of kids who already had designer clothes, money, cars, and status take such risks? Award-winning journalist Nancy Jo Sales found the answer: They did it because they could. And because it was easy. The Bling Ring: How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World is a shocking look at the seedy world of the real young Hollywood.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.48 MB
seeders:30
leechers:4
The Bling Ring: How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World (2013) by Nancy Jo Sales (retail) [Dr.Soc].epub