The Block Triple Threat S10E02 PDTVx264-Hector mp4

seeders: 128
leechers: 30
Added on January 28, 2015 by HectorAUin TV
Torrent verified.

The Block Triple Threat S10E02 PDTVx264-Hector mp4 (Size: 441.84 MB)
 The.Block.Triple.Threat.S10E02.PDTVx264-Hector.mp4441.84 MB

Description

After a gruelling 24 hours renovating a master bedroom, one of our contestants will be eliminated, with only five going through to the next round.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
441.84 MB
seeders:128
leechers:30
The Block Triple Threat S10E02 PDTVx264-Hector mp4

All Comments

Yes, BigFish will no doubt finish this series for everyone. He is a dedicated capper that is consistent with his uploads and won't leave you waiting for days like some other cappers (not mentioning any names lol) BigFish uses the mkv format which some people may be struggling to use or to work out. I would suggest one of 2 things. Install VLC Media player if you are watching it on your PC/Laptop or find a program that will convert it to an mp4/avi format. This series is currently at episode 3. There were 70 or so in the last season! Learn how to use mkv files now or wait for the other guy to eventually get his s#@t together and post the episodes!
Hi guys. Thanks for all the thanks. FQM have released these episodes too. To be quite honest, I hope they would continue and also be consistent in doing it as well. I uploaded the first 2 because I did not want fans to miss out. I am not sure that I can continue a daily show without stressing too much and getting sick again. I will do my best to make sure you get the episodes from either me or one of my friends here at KAT. Again, thank you so much for the support :-)
Thank you!
Thanks Hector.... you da man!