The Bold & The Beautiful (premiere episode 1987).avi

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 16, 2015 by shle896in TV
Torrent verified.

The Bold & The Beautiful (premiere episode 1987).avi (Size: 260.68 MB)
 The Bold & The Beautiful (premiere episode 1987).avi260.68 MB

Description

The 1987 premiere episode of The Bold And The Beautiful.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
260.68 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Bold & The Beautiful (premiere episode 1987).avi

All Comments

Btw if u manage to find some other old episodes of B&B it would be nice to upload them pal.Cheers.
Christ buddy how u managed and find this..!?The very first episode of B&B..U know I am a huge fan of this show and I used to watch it when I was just a kid until today with breaks ofcorse because of the times that TV here where I live cut it and then start it again and now we have gurf for todays episodes but I never watch if from the start and not the very first episode.U know I was 7 years old at 1987.I don't care about the quality and I understand that this is a 28 years ago episode so I am happy that I can watch it for the first time pal.So congrats for this release again nice find and have an aweosome weekend pal and btw welcome to the B&B family.Cheers mate.
Glad you enjoyed it! I was in high school the year when the show began. I was a Young & The Restless fan, so when I read about B&B, I immediately set up my VCR to tape it and a few months ago I found that very VHS tape and converted it. I love the show, too! Take care!