The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life You Have (2011) by Mark Nepo [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life You Have (2011) by Mark Nepo [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 593.54 KB)
 The Book of Awakening_ Having the Life You Want (2011) by Mark Nepo.epub593.54 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Mark Nepo, "The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life You Have"
ISBN: 1573241172 | 2011 | EPUB | 436 pages | 0.6 MB

The Book of Awakening, a cult favorite since its original publication in 2000, catapaulted to fame in 2010 after it was chosen as one of Oprah Winfrey's favorite things. This gift edition with sewn binding and a ribbon marker reflects the book's odyssey as a well-beloved daily companion. Mark Nepo wrote the book more than a decade ago, in response to his journey through cancer a decade before that. That experience led him to create a day book not only for people going through life-threatening situations but for everyone.

Nepo calls it, "a book to help people meet their days and inhabit their lives. I had a commitment to create a book that could serve up inner food, that could be turned to as a spiritual first-aid kit." That this book continued to find its readers affirms its quality as a life affirming companion. Again, in Nepo's workds, "I think it confirms the yearning of people everywhere for meaningful and humble work that invites readers on a journey together. The premise of the book is that people everywhere have a wisdom of their own and the book is there to guide them to their own wisdom."

The Book of Awakening is a modern classic, speaking to the hearts of hundreds of thousands of readers. It's a daily guide for living in hard times and good times, all the time reminding us that the life we're living is the life we have. Lived authentically it can—and does—become the life we want.

This hardcover edition features a ribbon marker and a subject index that allows the reader to search for quotes and inspiration pertinent to his or her life not only by day but my category.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
593.54 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life You Have (2011) by Mark Nepo [Dr.Soc].epub