The Book of Nature Myths, Illustrated Edition (2009) by Florence Holbrook.epub [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 26, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Book of Nature Myths, Illustrated Edition (2009) by Florence Holbrook.epub [Dr.Soc] (Size: 2.52 MB)
 The Book of Nature Myths, Illustrated Edition (2009) by Florence Holbrook.epub2.52 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Florence Holbrook, "The Book of Nature Myths, Illustrated Edition"
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1599153130 | 188 pages | ePub | 2.5 MB

Over fifty short myths about animals, birds, and natural subjects, suitable for the child's own reading in the second grade. These naive explanations of the phenomena of nature given by early peoples are told in a simple, yet interesting fashion and appeal to the child's sense of wonder about the same phenomena. Most of the myths are drawn from Native American sources, but a few Greek and Japanese myths are also included. Written as a sequel to The Hiawatha Primer with a gradual increase in both vocabulary and complexity of expression. Numerous black and white illustrations complement the text.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.52 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
The Book of Nature Myths, Illustrated Edition (2009) by Florence Holbrook.epub [Dr.Soc]