The Book of Numbers: The Secrets of Numbers and how They Created Our World (2008) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 67
leechers: 9
Added on January 31, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Book of Numbers: The Secrets of Numbers and how They Created Our World (2008) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 35.85 MB)
 The Book of Numbers The Secret of Numbers and How They Changed the World [-PUNISHER-].pdf35.85 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : The Book of Numbers: The Secrets of Numbers and how They Created Our World
Publisher : Cassell Illustrated, 2008
Author/Editors : Peter Bentley
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2008
Page : 272
Size : 36 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1844033961
ISBN-13: 9781844033966

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Numbers are at the heart of the existence of the universe and everything that is in it, and yet most of us have very little everyday understanding of the fundamentals of mathematics, let alone their part in philosophy, art, music, architecture, quantum mechanics, physics, computer technology, literature, biology, commerce, religion, and the occult; indeed every discipline which has been and is the proper study of man.This beautifully illustrated book, using computer imagery, historical drawing, paintings and photography gives a synopsis of many of the most important mathematical discoveries in each of these categories and captures something of the spirit of the men and women who have contributed to unravelling the secrets of numbers. From the discovery of zero to infinity, The Book of Numbers is calculated to amaze and astound the reader and even encourage further in depth study in the subject.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.85 MB
seeders:67
leechers:9
The Book of Numbers: The Secrets of Numbers and how They Created Our World (2008) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

All Comments

Thank you, much appreciated.
Thank you.