The Boyle (Frankie) Variety Performance - TVrip - Xvid - Slimoo

seeders: 0
leechers: 7
Added on September 3, 2012 by Slimooin TV
Torrent verified.

The Boyle (Frankie) Variety Performance - TVrip - Xvid - Slimoo (Size: 1000.01 MB)
 Frankie Boyle - If I Could Reach Out Through Your TV And Strangle You I Would.avi500 MB
 The Boyle Variety Performance.avi500.01 MB

Description

The Boyle Variety Performance - Xvid - TVrip - Slimoo

Please Return and add a comment on the quality.

Comments on QUALITY are to help "YOU" the downloaders

Frankie Boyle's alternative to a certain yearly light entertainment bonanza comes direct from a glamorous London theatre and features content so cutting edge and scurrilously funny that no self-respecting royal would ever dream of attending.

Frankie himself says of the show: 'I will appear on TV for very possibly the last time. A final swoop on the Death Star, it cannot end in anything but disaster...'

Appearing on the show are Rob Delaney, the American comic voted funniest man on Twitter by Comedy Central, and Nick Helm, nominated last year for the Foster's Best Show award at the Edinburgh fringe festival.

The Boyle Variety Performance

Famous for his straight-talking, no-holds barred stand-up, critically-acclaimed comedian Frankie Boyle brings his highly anticipated show to TV.

Recorded at London's Hammersmith Apollo during his sell-out 2010 tour, Frankie comes armed with an impressive arsenal of punch lines and putdowns.

This is a TV edit of the DVD release of the same title.

Frankie Boyle - If I Could Reach Out Through Your TV And Strangle You I Would

Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 500 MiB
Duration : 50mn 24s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 1 387 Kbps

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1000.01 MB
seeders:0
leechers:7