The Brain That Changes Itself -Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 37
leechers: 2
Added on January 13, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Brain That Changes Itself -Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science {Charm-Quark} (Size: 517.91 KB)
 Norman Doidge-The Brain That Changes Itself_ Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of...517.91 KB

Description

The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science

Note : This is a epub eBook. You can easily read it in aldiko reader/moon+ reader (for android) or any e-book reading software like : Sumatrapdf, Calibre, epub reader for firefox etc. on Windows/Mac. Enjoy :)

An astonishing new science called "neuroplasticity" is overthrowing the centuries-old notion that the human brain is immutable. In this revolutionary look at the brain, psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Norman Doidge, M.D., provides an introduction to both the brilliant scientists championing neuroplasticity and the people whose lives they've transformed. From stroke patients learning to speak again to the remarkable case of a woman born with half a brain that rewired itself to work as a whole, The Brain That Changes Itself will permanently alter the way we look at our brains, human nature, and human potential.
Number of pages : 427

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I share scienctific and mathematical ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating them :)
https://kickass.so/user/Charm-Quark/uploads/

P.S. If you like this eBook and can afford it, then support the author by buying it :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
517.91 KB
seeders:37
leechers:2
The Brain That Changes Itself -Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science {Charm-Quark}

All Comments

Great torrent file---Contains both book cover and metadata---Easy to convert to Mobi and transfer to Kindle, using Calibre---Thank You for the upload
Thanks
Worth a try! If i find my brains first. Now, where is it?