The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Guitar Slinger (Big Papi) FLAC Former Stray Cats Member Rockabilly Swing Big Band

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on August 26, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Guitar Slinger (Big Papi) FLAC Former Stray Cats Member Rockabilly Swing Big Band (Size: 310.2 MB)
 01 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - The House Is Rockin'.flac22.8 MB
 02 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Hoodoo Voodoo Doll.flac26.8 MB
 03 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Town Without Pity.flac28.12 MB
 04 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Rumble In Brighton.flac25.98 MB
 05 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - The Man With The Magic Touch.flac23.89 MB
 06 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - (The Legend Of) Johnny Kool.flac29.91 MB
 07 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Ghost Radio.flac26.42 MB
 08 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - (Everytime I Hear) That Mellow Saxaphone.flac24.98 MB
 09 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Buzz Buzz.flac26.48 MB
 10 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - My Baby Only Cares For Me.flac29.17 MB
 11 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Hey, Louis Prima.flac21.6 MB
 12 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Sammy Davis City.flac23.92 MB
 Back.jpg39.45 KB
 Big Papi.nfo4.04 KB
 Front.jpg77.52 KB
 The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Guitar Slinger.m3u1.47 KB

Description

Source: 1996 CD

Oops, accidentally tagged the folder as 320v0 but the files are FLAC, blaaargh!!

By Martin 13

Even when he's swingin' he's rockin' too. This is Brian Setzer Orchestra's second album. The House Is Rockin' is absolutely not a swing title, but it's great rock 'n' roll with horns arrangement and one helluva opening title. There is a cover of Stray Cats' song (Rumble In Brighton) and (Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone. Gene Pitney's Town Without Pity is great. With a little help from his friend, joe Strummer (ex. The Clash) he wrote Ghost Radio and Sammy Davis City (which is probably the best title on album). My Baby Only Cares for Me and The Man With the Magic Touch are great swingin' titles. Album is produced by Phil Ramone.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
310.2 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Guitar Slinger (Big Papi) FLAC Former Stray Cats Member Rockabilly Swing Big Band