The Brimstone Angels Saga [1-5] by Erin M. Evans (novels of the Forgotten Realms)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 24, 2016 by mareuin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Brimstone Angels Saga [1-5] by Erin M. Evans (novels of the Forgotten Realms) (Size: 13.65 MB)
 02 - Lesser Evils - Erin M. Evans.epub3.21 MB
 01 - Brimstone Angels - Erin M. Evans.epub2.99 MB
 04 - Fire in the Blood - Erin M. Evans.epub2.53 MB
 05 - Ashes of the Tyrant - Erin M. Evans.epub2.52 MB
 03 - The Adversary - Erin M. Evans.epub2.39 MB
 read me.txt1.36 KB

Description

This torrent includes EPUB versions of all five of The Brimstone Angels Saga novels (part of the greater Forgotten Realms novel series) by Erin M. Evans currently available as of January 2016. It was born out of the difficulty I had in securing all five volumes. (I was busy searching through dead torrents for over an hour.)

I have only uploaded EPUB versions, so if you're looking for a conversion tool to read these books on a Kindle device, I'd suggest Calibre. (Available at calibre-ebook.com, it's the program I use to put ebooks on my Kindles. Plus it's also got excellent ebook library and device management features.)

Also, if you enjoy these novels you should take the time to support the author by picking them up in your format of choice. They're available in dead tree and digital versions from a variety of retailers. Beyond that (and particularly if you're not able to financially support the books) you should leave a review somewhere. Goodreads, Amazon, B&N, Kobo, iTunes, wherever...reviews help books, even if they're not "5 Star" reviews.

Contents:

01 - Brimstone Angels - Erin M. Evans.epub
02 - Lesser Evils - Erin M. Evans.epub
03 - The Adversary - Erin M. Evans.epub
04 - Fire in the Blood - Erin M. Evans.epub
05 - Ashes of the Tyrant - Erin M. Evans.epub
READ ME.txt

[Note: The Adversary is the third book in the multi-author series, The Sundering.)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.65 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Brimstone Angels Saga [1-5] by Erin M. Evans (novels of the Forgotten Realms)

All Comments

Been looking for these for ages, thanks man!
You're very welcome. My first torrent, so I'm glad it's been useful to you!