The Bureau XCOM Declassified-RELOADED

seeders: 26
leechers: 1
Added on August 20, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Bureau XCOM Declassified-RELOADED (Size: 9.41 GB)
 reloaded.nfo4.02 KB
 rld-tbxcomd.iso9.41 GB

Description

nERvThe Bureau: XCOM Declassified (c) 2K Games08/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: SteamCEG1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: ActionThe year is 1962 and the Cold War has the nation gripped by fear. A topsecret government unit called The Bureau begins investigating a series ofmysterious attacks by an enemy more powerful than communism. As agent Carter,call the shots, pull the trigger and lead your squad in a gripping thirdperson tactical shooter set within a covert war to protect humanity from anotherworldly enemy.1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image.3. Install the game.4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directoryBinariesWin325. Play the game.6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY ITSystem requirements:Operating system Windows Vista / XP / 7/8;Intel Core 2 Duo processor with a clock speed of 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 processor with a clock frequency of 2.7 GHz;2 GB of RAM;12 GB of free hard disk space;Graphics Card NVIDIA Geforce 8800GTS/ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better, compatible with DirectX 9.0c;Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c;Device for reading DVD;Keyboard and mouse.

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.41 GB
seeders:26
leechers:1
The Bureau XCOM Declassified-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Works great.. Thanks
Probleme resolved ^^ i was unstall steam and launch the game and it work :)
i download it and istall it and crack it but when i launch the game , that's steam who launch and not the game ? Why ???? i cracked the game but not work plzz help
Works great
NICE GAME...
2013-08-27 06:19
Work so great. Love it S2
I really love this game.