The Cambridge World History: Volume 1, Introducing World History, to 10,000 BCE (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 15
leechers: 2
Added on January 21, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Cambridge World History: Volume 1, Introducing World History, to 10,000 BCE (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 35.16 MB)
 The Cambridge World History (Volume 1) [-PUNISHER-].pdf35.16 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : The Cambridge World History: Volume 1, Introducing World History, to 10,000 BCE
Publisher : Cambridge University Press, 2015
Author/Editors : David Christian
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2015
Page : 516
Size : 35 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1316297934
ISBN-13: 9781316297933

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Volume 1 of The Cambridge World History is an introduction to both the discipline of world history and the earliest phases of world history up to 10,000 BCE. In Part I leading scholars outline the approaches, methods, and themes that have shaped and defined world history scholarship across the world and right up to the present day. Chapters examine the historiographical development of the field globally, periodization, divergence and convergence, belief and knowledge, technology and innovation, family, gender, anthropology, migration, and fire. Part II surveys the vast Paleolithic era, which laid the foundations for human history, and concentrates on the most recent phases of hominin evolution, the rise of Homo sapiens and the very earliest human societies through to the end of the last ice age. Anthropologists, archaeologists, historical linguists and historians examine climate and tools, language, and culture, as well as offering regional perspectives from across the world.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.16 MB
seeders:15
leechers:2
The Cambridge World History: Volume 1, Introducing World History, to 10,000 BCE (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]