The Cars - 1978 - The Cars (2016 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit]

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on May 30, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

• Artist: The Cars
  • Format: flac - lossless

The Cars - 1978 - The Cars (2016 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit] (Size: 1.29 GB)
 01 - Good Times Roll.flac140.24 MB
 02 - My Best Friend's Girl.flac139.18 MB
 03 - Just What I Needed.flac141.92 MB
 04 - I'm In Touch With Your World.flac128.71 MB
 05 - Don't Cha Stop.flac116.41 MB
 06 - You're All I've Got Tonight.flac159.46 MB
 07 - Bye Bye Love.flac159.6 MB
 08 - Moving In Stereo.flac173.38 MB
 09 - All Mixed Up.flac158.17 MB
 folder.jpg33.56 KB
 The Cars - 1978 - The Cars (2016 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit].txt4.36 KB
 The Cars - Sleeve.jpg131.94 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.html141.2 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.log1.85 KB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

The Cars - 1978 - The Cars

(2016 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit]

The Cars

Wikipedia:
The Cars are an American rock band that emerged from the new wave scene in the late 1970s. The band originated in Boston, Massachusetts in 1976, with singer, rhythm guitarist and songwriter Ric Ocasek, singer and bassist Benjamin Orr, lead guitarist Elliot Easton, keyboardist Greg Hawkes and drummer David Robinson.
The Cars were at the forefront in merging 1970s guitar-oriented rock with the new synthesizer-oriented pop that was then becoming popular and which would flourish in the early 1980s. Robert Palmer, music critic for The New York Times and Rolling Stone, described the Cars' musical style by saying: "they have taken some important but disparate contemporary trends—punk minimalism, the labyrinthine synthesizer and guitar textures of art rock, the '50s rockabilly revival and the melodious terseness of power pop—and mixed them into a personal and appealing blend."
The Cars were named "Best New Artist" in the 1978 Rolling Stone Readers' Poll and won "Video of the Year" for "You Might Think" at the first MTV Video Music Awards in 1984. Their debut album, The Cars, sold six million copies and appeared on the Billboard 200 album chart for 139 weeks. As of 2001, the Cars have sold over 23 million albums in the United States.
The band broke up in 1988, and Ocasek had always discouraged talk of a reunion since then. Orr died in 2000 from pancreatic cancer. In 2005, Easton and Hawkes joined with Todd Rundgren to form a spin-off band, the New Cars, which performed classic Cars and Rundgren songs alongside new material. The original surviving members reunited in 2010 to record a new album, Move Like This, which was released in May 2011, followed by a short tour. In 2015, they were nominated for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

The Cars (2016 HDtracks)

Artist: The Cars
Title: The Cars
Producer: Roy Thomas Baker
Release Date: June 6, 1978
Recorded: February 1978, AIR Studios, London
Label: Rhino Records, Elektra Records
Genres: Rock, New Wave, Pop Rock
Duration: 35:10

Wikipedia:
The Cars is the eponymous debut studio album by the American new wave band the Cars. It was released on June 6, 1978 on Elektra Records. The album, which featured the three charting singles "Just What I Needed," "My Best Friend's Girl," and "Good Times Roll," as well as several album-oriented rock radio hits, was a major success for the band, remaining on the charts for 139 weeks. It has been recognized as one of the band's best albums.

AllMusic Review by Greg Prato:
The Cars' 1978 self-titled debut, issued on the Elektra label, is a genuine rock masterpiece. The band jokingly referred to the album as their "true greatest-hits album," but it's no exaggeration -- all nine tracks are new wave/rock classics, still in rotation on rock radio. Whereas most bands of the late '70s embraced either punk/new wave or hard rock, the Cars were one of the first bands to do the unthinkable -- merge the two styles together. Add to it bandleader/songwriter Ric Ocasek's supreme pop sensibilities, and you had an album that appealed to new wavers, rockers, and Top 40 fans. One of the most popular new wave songs ever, "Just What I Needed," is an obvious highlight, as are such familiar hits as "Good Times Roll," "My Best Friend's Girl," and "You're All I've Got Tonight." But like most consummate rock albums, the lesser-known compositions are just as exhilarating: "Don't Cha Stop," "Bye Bye Love," "All Mixed Up," and "Moving in Stereo," the latter featured as an instrumental during a steamy scene in the popular movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High. With flawless performances, songwriting, and production (courtesy of Queen alumni Roy Thomas Baker), the Cars' debut remains one of rock's all-time classics.

01 - Good Times Roll - 03:45
02 - My Best Friend's Girl - 03:44
03 - Just What I Needed - 03:44
04 - I'm In Touch With Your World - 03:30
05 - Don't Cha Stop - 03:03
06 - You're All I've Got Tonight - 04:13
07 - Bye Bye Love - 04:13
08 - Moving In Stereo - 04:43
09 - All Mixed Up - 04:15

Personnel:

Ric Ocasek – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Elliot Easton – lead guitar, backing vocals
Greg Hawkes – keyboards, percussion, saxophone, backing vocals
Benjamin Orr – lead vocals, bass
David Robinson – drums, percussion, Syndrums, backing vocals

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.29 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
The Cars - 1978 - The Cars (2016 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit]

All Comments

wow another The cars in HD. appreciate this so much.
You are a HDAudio Machine .. you must have some budget.
Thanks
thank you
Thanks in advance for this. I'm gonna have a lot of great music to listen to tonight.
Thanks so much for sharing in this great quality, 24bit 192kHz!