The Challenge Battle of the Bloodlines S27E08 Blood is Thicker Than Mud - MER

seeders: 249
leechers: 6
Added on January 17, 2016 by Marcus8581in TV
Torrent verified.

The Challenge Battle of the Bloodlines S27E08 Blood is Thicker Than Mud - MER (Size: 252.44 MB)
 The Challenge Battle of the Bloodlines S27E08 Blood is Thicker Than Mud - MER.mp4252.44 MB

Description

The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines
”Blood is Thicker Than Mud”

If last week left us destroyed at the thought of Abram and Cara Maria’s relationship even existing at all, this week’s episode of The Challenge cued up the waterworks. CT is back! And he brought along Diem’s little sister Faith as his bloodline.

Season 27 Episode 08
Original Air Date: January 13, 2016

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
252.44 MB
seeders:249
leechers:6
The Challenge Battle of the Bloodlines S27E08 Blood is Thicker Than Mud - MER

Screenshots

The Challenge Battle of the Bloodlines S27E08 Blood is Thicker Than Mud - MER screenshot
The Challenge Battle of the Bloodlines S27E08 Blood is Thicker Than Mud - MER screenshot

All Comments

any chance of getting the after show?
Tks fella, ive wacthed the show from the past two seasons, but my girlfriend is on Challenge since the beginning. Amazing. She always give me feedback.
I'M right there with your girl... been watchin the challenge and real world since i can remember... I think the New York season premiered way back when I was in high school. LoL. I love it!
It works perfectly for me and a about 436 of other folks out there. Maybe there's something going on with the site itself...Try a quick reboot just to rule out your system.
Hay can u up load episode 7 plz thx
Gimme a little while. I'll have to encode it and write a summary for it's page...
Just so you know, episode 7 has been uploaded by two other members.
Just finished uploading episode 7...

Torrent: The Challenge Battle of the ... S27E07 Blood Brothers - MER
Try waiting a while, or closing out of your browser, then coming back and attempt the download again. I promise it's there. Hundreds of other members have downloaded it without any problems...
I can't re-upload the torrent. that would create a totally different. Try waiting a while, or closing out of your browser, then coming back and attempt the download again.
thanks for the fast upload but it is an annoying watch.
theres always like some frames cut out or some milliseconds missing which drives me nuts.

thanks anyway
I don't know anything about the frames dropping out or missing parts. I'm sorry you had a bad experience viewing the episode. Just out of my own curiosity, what application do use to watch MP4s?